Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Lamborghini Huracan MED17.1.1 4T0907552L, 4T0907552R, 4T0907552K  (Read 8097 times)
nihalot

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2020, 01:27:54 PM »

I could try to help

www.tangentmotorsport.com

multimap/LC/rolling antilag for MED17/EDC17/MED9/EDC15

contact for reverse engineering services of any ECU/TCU
gt-innovation

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2020, 01:33:55 AM »

Hi guys, i need to dump to dissassemble the code to find how the ECU reacts to brake failures. "need" means - i "need" it. Very simply english but thanks for correcting me.
So in case someone would like to help me to either extract it from an existing ECU or from any database you own already i would appreciate this. If you want money since it looks like
everything and everyone wants just to have money for everything. Well up to you make an offer.

If you are kind and want to help i would like to have a great chat with you guys.

This problem i am sitting on is not about tuning it is about saving lives. Therefore any recommendations are welcome. thx.

There is no need to disassemble a file to see what needs to happen on brake failures...A med17.1.1 FR for that platform will describe that for you. As far as original files goes i could provide some frf exports or actual reads but the amount of time you will need to figure out everything without having any kind of definitions for those binary exports will exceed any good will you might be having...

BTW any serious registered brake fault will result in rpm limitation / throttle limitation and engine shut down or non start..
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: