Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nef stopped working  (Read 5741 times)
littco

« on: April 18, 2012, 01:24:48 AM »

I've used the latest version probably 20-30 times in the last few days and now I can not get it to connect. I've re-installed Nef sw, but it just hangs no matter what I try. I have attached the logs from recent attempts.

Only thing I've done between when it worked and stopped was check whether my cable was suitable for premium features, and load Me7 logger. otherwise the laptop is used soley for tunning and flashing.

Any ideas before I reload the Operating system please.

julex

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 11:37:30 AM »

I am assuming that you actually restarted the laptop?
littco

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 04:52:52 AM »

I am assuming that you actually restarted the laptop?

Hi..

Yes I have. To be honest I wouldn't have bothered asking as I know it's probably my laptop that's fallen over somewhere, but for the fact Nef has been running faultlessly until I Read the cable so I could send the log to Tony for the premium license, literally after that it stopped. So I was wondering if it was that that had caused the issue, also in the log, one of the last actions is the where it says "checking for premium license" so I just put 2+2 and probably came up with 3 but thought it was worth the question.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: