Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DQ250 Launch Control Activation  (Read 5671 times)
d1scussi0n

« on: September 12, 2020, 04:56:31 AM »

Hello all,

I have a A3 1.8T me7.5 and swapped DSG to it from a diesel. I have managed to adjust the shifting points and other stuff but can't manage to activate Launch Control (yet I tried to change bytes like in other DSG with LC). Can someone help and point to what should I change in order to make it work?

Thanks!

Attached is the file: TEMIC DSG DQ250 HW02E927770AE_SW02E300043M_1304
d1scussi0n

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 04:52:24 AM »

Hello all,

I have a A3 1.8T me7.5 and swapped DSG to it from a diesel. I have managed to adjust the shifting points and other stuff but can't manage to activate Launch Control (yet I tried to change bytes like in other DSG with LC). Can someone help and point to what should I change in order to make it work?

Thanks!

really no one can give a hint? i've tried a bunch of maps and can't figure if this is DSG related or has something to do with ABS pump.
eliotroyano

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 05:51:36 AM »

Hello all,
Thanks!

Maybe this info ( https://mhhauto.com/Thread-DSG-DQ200-LAUNCH-CONTROL ) can help you.  Wink Wink Wink
d1scussi0n

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 01:13:16 AM »

Maybe this info ( https://mhhauto.com/Thread-DSG-DQ200-LAUNCH-CONTROL ) can help you.  Wink Wink Wink

thank you bro, i've already found that and pretty much used the configuration from a DSG that I know the LC works, still nothing.

Since the car is an A3 8L and never had dsg, i was thinking it got something to do with the abs pump because when I try to activate the launch (foot on brake, accel, ESP off - it's not really working so it's always off, maybe this an issue too, DSG in S or TT), the car wants to start but not in the same way as a GOLF 5 GTI DSG for example: but it pushes the Brake Pedal back (like big backpressure on brake).

I'm looking for advice on where to look first, because I already tried like 10-15 DSG gearbox software configuration and still nothing.

Many thanks!
eliotroyano

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 06:18:00 PM »

thank you bro, i've already found that and pretty much used the configuration from a DSG that I know the LC works, still nothing.
Since the car is an A3 8L and never had dsg, i was thinking it got something to do with the abs pump because when I try to activate the launch (foot on brake, accel, ESP off - it's not really working so it's always off, maybe this an issue too, DSG in S or TT), the car wants to start but not in the same way as a GOLF 5 GTI DSG for example: but it pushes the Brake Pedal back (like big backpressure on brake).
I'm looking for advice on where to look first, because I already tried like 10-15 DSG gearbox software configuration and still nothing.
Many thanks!

Did you check that all conditions to activate LC are meet? I mean that Gearbox and ECU are reflectting that conditions. Gearbox selector in Sport, ESP OFF, hand brake off, accelerator pedal to the floor and brake pedal pushed? For that need proper CAN bus comunication between modules.
d1scussi0n

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 08:27:02 PM »

Yes sir, I did check:
Gearbox selector in Sport - OK
ESP OFF - always if off
hand brake off - YES
 accelerator pedal to the floor - Yes
brake pedal pushed - hardly pushed but told you before it pushes back when I fully press the accelerator.

also, gearbox is working fine in everyother condition, like gear changes and etc. Car was on optimal temps so temp was not an issue. Gearbox is seeing ECU torque.

could it be because the car speed sensor is not floating on can properly?
vkobzev

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 11:07:30 AM »

one more condition, the box must be warmed up, and the brake is pressed all the way, there should not be any errors in the brake pressure in the abs

I have an octavia mk1 2.0t k04-064 dsg 4x4, everything works for me in sport mode and in tiptronic mode, launch control is in all dq250

https://www.drive2.ru/r/skoda/octavia_combi/511345750634922329/
MyTunes

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM »

Yes sir, I did check:
Gearbox selector in Sport - OK
ESP OFF - always if off
hand brake off - YES
 accelerator pedal to the floor - Yes
brake pedal pushed - hardly pushed but told you before it pushes back when I fully press the accelerator.

also, gearbox is working fine in everyother condition, like gear changes and etc. Car was on optimal temps so temp was not an issue. Gearbox is seeing ECU torque.

could it be because the car speed sensor is not floating on can properly?

By default the DSG is looking for a brake pressure of 20 bar to start LC and less than 7 bar to release and launch
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: