Pages: [1]
Author Topic: stock bins of Excursion 2000-2003 or later (6.8L V10 or diesel)  (Read 3477 times)
eightfold_prime

« on: September 22, 2020, 11:29:45 PM »

I'm looking into doing an electronics project that allows me to build something (OBD scanner) while also Reverse Engineer bin files so to access the lookup tables and then parameters so I can do a live analysis of data when plugged in (or at least having a bin file).

I'm looking into RE-ing bins of Ford excursion (6.8L and diesel, 2000-2003 mainly, but would love any other years).. I assume they would use the intel 8065 microprocessor and MTC-422 ECU hardware for 6.8L.

I'm also assuming that the F-series super duty F250 and F350 of those years share the same ECUs.

If you happen to have these bin files on hand I would love to RE them or even help maintain the driveability of your car!

Thanks!
Auriaka

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 11:59:24 PM »

Coming from someone that got thier start doing ford EEC.... Hardware is similar but not the same. Even in the same year you can have multiple catch codes for the same engine.

Best resource I know to acquire these stocks bins would be on efidynotuning.org. They have a bunch of other stock ford binaries available for free download such as mustangs, marauder, etc.

If you make an account and go on the forum there DECIPHA is a cool guy and is usually pretty helpful.

Im sure someone on here probabally cross platforms and has the raw binaries for tunerpro or something or a raw read... most however will use Core Tuning BE or some of the EEC can even by done with HP Tuners but its kind of a pain in the dick.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: