Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Med9.1 KFATMKRH  (Read 3577 times)
roman_auto

« on: April 19, 2020, 01:17:19 PM »

Hi Guys
I want to understand this map roll in the ecu, this KFATMKRH i see on most tunes, they reduce this map by 50-150 deg in load area, i taught this is like protection map that when the egt hit this number ecu will move to protection lambda, some one can explain me this please ?
bamofo

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 09:47:03 AM »

Hi Guys
I want to understand this map roll in the ecu, this KFATMKRH i see on most tunes, they reduce this map by 50-150 deg in load area, i taught this is like protection map that when the egt hit this number ecu will move to protection lambda, some one can explain me this please ?

Download the ME9 Function Manual and go to page 2279. It will explain what your looking for there.
roman_auto

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 11:20:40 AM »

thanks bamofo, where i can download this fr ? i have med9 simos18 but never saw me9 fr
gman86

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 04:53:58 PM »

thanks bamofo, where i can download this fr ? i have med9 simos18 but never saw me9 fr

That's what he means.

That map works for predicted EGT modelling. And yes, it's often reduced to stop tripping component protection.
roman_auto

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 03:32:06 PM »

Thank you very much for explain now it make sense why decrease it.

Br
jacktfsi

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 06:55:09 PM »

That's what he means.

That map works for predicted EGT modelling. And yes, it's often reduced to stop tripping component protection.

Hi Gman,

I've been researching about the EGT threshold on med9.1 specifically a 115T ed30 file and find that i tip into BTS at 5k. i've looked at all single byte temp triggers and found them all set to 1263 degrees C other than TAVROBTS which is at 1200*c. From the FR it indicates from what i can interpret that if the modelled egt hits any of these limits then BTS is activated although mine are all maxed out (bar 1) which means there not activated in the first place from what i can gather? (could be wrong) If so would reducing the modelled EGT temp effectively allow the modelled egt to not trip the limits as often therefore staying out of BTS for longer until needed. My car isn't stock so i know the model isn't accurate but as long as my lamfa values are sensible and i don't reduce KFATMKRH to much that BTS never kicks in it should work how i intend?

Sorry for the long noob questions, i've been looking at this topic a while now and this is the perfect thread to ask the question.

Cheers.
jacktfsi

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 08:15:04 PM »

Another question is the X axis for KFATMKRH wrong in most damos files? as translated to English it says 'total relative fuel mass' (relative Kraftstoffmasse gesamt) where as looking in the FR its 'minimal achievable filling without torque reserve' (minimal erreichbare Fullung ohne Momentenreserve)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: