Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: 032DL.xdf Assistance  (Read 23757 times)
Guyjetta

« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2021, 05:49:15 AM »

Ok so lower boost a bit more after 5200 and adjust injectors via KRKTE and TVUB?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2021, 01:11:20 PM »

adjust injectors via KRKTE and TVUB?

dont touch that until you are under 95% IDC everywhere.

i can't stress this enough; you cannot do any fuel tuning if you are out of injector.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Guyjetta

« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2021, 05:26:25 PM »

I wont.  Basically right now were adjusting boost to bring down DC? And by going off WGDC we can determine what parts need to be smoothed out?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2021, 06:24:23 PM »

I wont.  Basically right now were adjusting boost to bring down DC? And by going off WGDC we can determine what parts need to be smoothed out?

IDC is not the same thing as WGDC

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Guyjetta

« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2021, 07:52:57 PM »

Right. What I was trying to ask is what should I be looking for when getting wgdc under control? Follow the requested boost or sit above it?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2021, 11:58:22 PM »

Right. What I was trying to ask is what should I be looking for when getting wgdc under control? Follow the requested boost or sit above it?

Follow boost with minimal swings.

ECUx Plot

Guyjetta

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2021, 12:47:53 PM »

Here is the latest log with small changes to LDRXN and IRL around 3500-4500.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2021, 01:00:16 PM »

Still at injector limit. You can probably bring your reqested fuel to 12AFR ish (0.81-0.83) but you should log CF/KR to make sure

ECUx Plot

Guyjetta

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2021, 02:18:30 PM »

CF/KR?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2021, 03:47:30 PM »

Correction factor/knock recognition

dwkrz, not sure why you still haven't logged them, they're in the standard aliases, and one of the single most important thing to log for safety.

Code:
dwkrz_0             , {IgnitionRetardCyl$1}              , {zyl.ind. ZW-Sp�tverstellung inkl. Dyn.vorhalt}
dwkrz_1             , {IgnitionRetardCyl$2}              , {zyl.ind. ZW-Sp�tverstellung inkl. Dyn.vorhalt}
dwkrz_2             , {IgnitionRetardCyl$3}              , {zyl.ind. ZW-Sp�tverstellung inkl. Dyn.vorhalt}
dwkrz_3             , {IgnitionRetardCyl$4}              , {zyl.ind. ZW-Sp�tverstellung inkl. Dyn.vorhalt}
dwkrz_4             , {IgnitionRetardCyl$5}              , {zyl.ind. ZW-Sp�tverstellung inkl. Dyn.vorhalt}
dwkrz_5             , {IgnitionRetardCyl$6}              , {zyl.ind. ZW-Sp�tverstellung inkl. Dyn.vorhalt}
dwkrz_6             , {IgnitionRetardCyl$7}              , {zyl.ind. ZW-Sp�tverstellung inkl. Dyn.vorhalt}
dwkrz_7             , {IgnitionRetardCyl$8}              , {zyl.ind. ZW-Sp�tverstellung inkl. Dyn.vorhalt}

In any case, if, after pulling req AFR a bit, you see no dwkrz, you can always add timing and pull boost, which lowers EGT, provides a larger BTS and ATR safety margin, and may even add power since adding timing/pulling boost on small frame turbos can actually give you power.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 03:57:03 PM by nyet » Logged

ECUx Plot

Guyjetta

« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2021, 07:24:50 PM »

Just logged with CF/KR but now LDRXN is out of wack again. Also, how do I bring IDC down?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2021, 07:35:48 PM »

you'll have to log more of the PID parameters, in particular

Code:
ldimxak_w           , {ChargeLimitPID-I}                 , {Aktueller korrigierter Begrenzungswert I-Anteil LDR}
lditv_w             , {BoostPID-I-Result}                , {LDR, Tastverh<E4>ltnis vom I-Regler (word)}

unfortunately you have a good amount of KR, so you likely need to bring down boost everywhere.

ECUx Plot

Guyjetta

« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2021, 08:20:35 PM »

Still working on LDRXN but here is a Log with with requested parameters.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2021, 08:47:06 PM »

Now you're falling out of BTS so it is hard to tell whats going on with your IDC.... tapering to 7psi doesnt make much sense at all, though.

You'll have to be a bit more selective than just moving the whole curve up and down, and you need to decide on what fueling you want to be using, LAMFA or BTS.

I hope you are actually looking at these logs and not just waiting for me to tell you exactly what to do.

ECUx Plot

Guyjetta

« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2021, 09:27:46 PM »

I am looking at the logs but I’m not sure what exactly I’m looking at like ignition retard or lambda control. Right now it’s bts.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: