Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 06A906032MT XDF files  (Read 3867 times)
Nickpe802

« on: October 03, 2020, 11:34:29 PM »

looking for xdf files for a 2.0 8v "2.slo" golf/jetta. if it matters car is a turbod mk4 2.0 golf bev engine code
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 12:11:45 AM »

looking for xdf files for a 2.0 8v "2.slo" golf/jetta. if it matters car is a turbod mk4 2.0 golf bev engine code

Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Nickpe802

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 01:05:20 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy

Whats up man? im done bothering u just looking for a definition file
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 01:06:59 AM by Nickpe802 » Logged
timus

Polo 86c2f 1.8T AUM

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 03:59:51 AM »

It will be hard to find anything for 2.0 8v ECU. Post your ori bin and what definitions you need.
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 08:57:06 AM »

Whats up man? im done bothering u just looking for a definition file
what maps are you looking for?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Nickpe802

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 06:55:20 PM »

Thanks for the reply guys, this is my stock bin. And to be honest i dont know what exact maps in looking for but i would say fueling, (440cc injectors) figure i should get fueling done as s4wiki suggests.
_nameless

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2020, 07:12:01 PM »

Thanks for the reply guys, this is my stock bin. And to be honest i dont know what exact maps in looking for but i would say fueling, (440cc injectors) figure i should get fueling done as s4wiki suggests.
how do you have it setup right now buddy? trying to turbo this on a 2l file is a bit of a challenge. ill see what i can do to help. youre gunna need winols tho if you look around youll find a cracked version

Nickpe802

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 07:18:02 PM »

Thanks I really appreciate it. Right now I have a EuroCustoms tuned ecu thats suspossed to be for my setup that I got a couple years ago, but I figured I would try to mess with one of my stock 2.0 ecu's. I have a SRI, 440ccs, 3 inch MAF, internally wastegated .48 trim turbo, front mount, no emmisions, i swapped it to return line with the rail and i belive injector caps you gave me(thanks again), and added a fuel regulator from bbm into it and a wideband guage. And I have also heard that, so do you think running a 1.8t ecu with a added map sensor and possibly n75 valve to my 2.0 harness?
Nickpe802

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 09:34:12 PM »

I succesfully got winols, its a older version but its a full version and belive itll work fine.
_nameless

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2020, 05:55:24 AM »

I succesfully got winols, its a older version but its a full version and belive itll work fine.
use a 1.8t ecu, add a map sensor. the inlet air temp on a 2l is in the maf. get a 1.8t iat sensor and put it in the charge pipe after the intercooler. you can cross flash the the 1.8t file to the 2l ecu. youll need to configure eskonf for the coilpacks vs single coil so you dont get open circuit codes, youll need to edit o2 sensor heater configuration to keep lambda control (2l ecus have slight hardware differences) run the ecu in application mode, set enough overhead in torque / load maps and you can use ldrxn as a boost cap. Im sure Many people will say this isnt the best way but imo its the best way for your application   

Nickpe802

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2020, 08:11:58 AM »

use a 1.8t ecu, add a map sensor. the inlet air temp on a 2l is in the maf. get a 1.8t iat sensor and put it in the charge pipe after the intercooler. you can cross flash the the 1.8t file to the 2l ecu. youll need to configure eskonf for the coilpacks vs single coil so you dont get open circuit codes, youll need to edit o2 sensor heater configuration to keep lambda control (2l ecus have slight hardware differences) run the ecu in application mode, set enough overhead in torque / load maps and you can use ldrxn as a boost cap. Im sure Many people will say this isnt the best way but imo its the best way for your application   
Will do, thanks Marty. I have a 1.8t maf, 3 inch housing, IAT and MAP and immo defeated awp ecu ready, just need a map flange and figure out how to get the iat in there, but i can deffintly do that very soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: