Pages: [1]
Author Topic: searching for XDf or DAMOS file for BDE  (Read 2668 times)
joshuaVDgraaf

« on: November 09, 2020, 02:28:00 PM »

Hello, im starting to tune my 2.8 24V BDE, but now i have pulled my .bin file from the ecu with mpps and now i need the damos or xdf file and all the ones that i found in nefmoto didnt do it for me, so my question is can someone help me with this ? i dont know where to begin but want to learn.

greetings , joshua
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 07:45:36 PM »

Hello, im starting to tune my 2.8 24V BDE, but now i have pulled my .bin file from the ecu with mpps and now i need the damos or xdf file and all the ones that i found in nefmoto didnt do it for me, so my question is can someone help me with this ? i dont know where to begin but want to learn.

greetings , joshua
do you know what maps youre looking for?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
joshuaVDgraaf

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 04:41:34 AM »

no i dont know exactly but als log as i have a good damos or XDF i can figure it out through S4wiki

the main thing i like to do is remove my rear o2 sensors because they give an error on the catalic converter but it is still good enough for Co2 emissions so my plan is to remove the cats whilst stil working and only place them back for emission. and the next thing is making more power Wink

at this point i have no damos or xdf file that works with my oem map. and so i cannot start doing anything. the ECU code = 022 906 032 BG with 0004 at the end.
joshuaVDgraaf

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 12:13:53 PM »

here i will upload my .bin file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/gkpm6jzygu2flav/022906032BG%200004.Bin?dl=0

i forgot
joshuaVDgraaf

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 05:46:28 AM »

i have made a topic in ECU Def files requests. with that said i made a bunch of maps but i dont think they were correct. is there someone thaht can verify if it is correct or if someone that have a file that will come close so i can searh for maps
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: