Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Issue with my edited .bin! Engine control module address doesn't communicate.  (Read 3459 times)
andre-77

Hi everybody!,
i've an issue with my edited .bin on my TT225 APX, below i show you the issue and what i've done until today:

I've read and saved the original .bin frmo my ECU (with IMMO on) and i've edited it for running for a stage 3. Because i've a big turbo on i've done the 5120 hack (as suggested by S4 Wiki) and i've changed the MAP sensor, i've done sever other mod to the parameters always reading the S4 wiki advice.
So, when i've finished to write the new map i've done the Checksum controll, using your ME7sum software, once time with the GUI interface, other times with the CMD way. The Sum found 9 errors and fixed it.
I flashed my new map into my ECU using a KESS-V2 clone via OBD2 first and via Boot mode the other times but the results never changed....when i load my map and i tried to switch the engine on it doesn't work.
I've done sever scan with VCDS (i thought that maybe there was something error in my ECU or other, but surprise! the address 01 02 03 (the engine control module) doesn't respose, that's why my engine doesn't work.
So i've tried to reflash (in bootmode this time because via OBD Kess doesn't read the ECU) the original map and everything are ok, engine run and there'isnt any error.
I thought there was a IMMO problem so i've bought another ECU with IMMO off (that last ECU have loaded a stage 1 map) but the scenario are the same (Bootmode or OBD doesn't matter), but if i load the stage 1 map (gave me with this ECU) the engine run and there'isnt any error.
So, where i'm wrong?? i've changed some wrong parameters? i don't know  Cry Cry Cry, so please someone could help me??.
Clearly i've tried to switch the maps (stage 1 and original one) through the ECU and everything works correctly.

Attached you'll find the edited .bin , the XDF that i've used for writing the map and the Checksum log.
The .bin NOCH are the map edited by tunerpro (without Checksum), the NOCH_sum.bin are the map checked and summed, are the map that i've flashed into my ECU.

Thanks guys!
nyet
Administrator

Try a simple change first, like just KRKTE and make sure you can still connect to your ecu.

Then one by one add in the rest of your changes. I'm guessing the ASM changes you made for the 5120 are bad

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
andre-77

Thnak Nyet for your answer!,
ok i'll try to do this! you think that a wrong 5120 hack can made this problem?
andre-77

Thank Nyet for your answer!,
nyet
Administrator

Thnak Nyet for your answer!,

any modifications outside of maps are more likely to cause issues than only map changes.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
andre-77

Yeah i think so..many changes many problems  Undecided....using different XDF as i've done are a mistake? i've done this because with only one XDF i didn't find every parameters
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: