Pages: [1]
Author Topic: s4 mbox tries to follow ldrxn instead of ldrxn + 300  (Read 3430 times)
Speedy_Driver_90

« on: November 22, 2020, 05:10:21 AM »

Hi guys.

i got a problem and i dont really get it...

the ecu tries to follow ldrxn on point instead of ldrxn + 300. is there any map that could interfere? IAT are ok as we have less then 10°C outside. also tried to max out kfldhbn that it should not intervene. no ignition retard or other things that could suggest problems...

i only got vcds to do logs. with vcds actuall boost matches the requesting boost.

Greetings Max
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 05:39:46 AM »

Hi guys.

i got a problem and i dont really get it...

the ecu tries to follow ldrxn on point instead of ldrxn + 300. is there any map that could interfere? IAT are ok as we have less then 10°C outside. also tried to max out kfldhbn that it should not intervene. no ignition retard or other things that could suggest problems...

i only got vcds to do logs. with vcds actuall boost matches the requesting boost.

Greetings Max
yawn. same shit from all the noobs. no logs, nothing they say makes any sense, killing safety maps... and still has no idea and overlooks the basics   

"Keep in mind, this is a rough approximation. It can be off by as much as 30% or more. It is dependent on a large number of factors including air density, temperature, elevation, and the alignment of the stars and the moon. Use this formula to get close, then adjust based on real world observations."

y

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
adam-

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 06:26:38 AM »

Where does it say it's RXN + 300?
Speedy_Driver_90

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 07:04:27 AM »

in the s4 wiki
Blazius

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 11:23:10 AM »

in the s4 wiki

Mate you do realise that is meant to be an approximation for boost in mbar, its not 300 units added to whatever is in ldrxn. And again its higly affected by many things and relies on stock scaling...

get me7logger sorted.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 03:38:42 PM »

in the s4 wiki

Did you read the part in bold?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 03:39:15 PM »

i only got vcds to do logs.

Start by fixing this.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Speedy_Driver_90

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 06:04:41 AM »

Is there a "how to" on here how to log properly? I tried myself to use visual me7 logger but it didnt work at all...
adam-

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2020, 01:23:39 PM »

in the s4 wiki

It doesn't.  Requested approx boost in PSI is just a rough calculation.  The ECU doesn't follow that though, it follows RXN.  What you end up is a result of what the ECU has done.
Speedy_Driver_90

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 02:05:18 AM »

it looks like the problem is different from what i first thought.... i tried a few variations of rxn. no matter what i do max requested boost is always limited to 1 bar...  could somebody look thru my bin to look whats wrong with it?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 11:15:36 AM »

it looks like the problem is different from what i first thought.... i tried a few variations of rxn. no matter what i do max requested boost is always limited to 1 bar...  could somebody look thru my bin to look whats wrong with it?

No.

Post a log and stop breaking forum rules. Nobody here wants to waste their time on something that is going to be totally inconclusive. There is a reason there is a forum rule regarding posting bins and asking for feedback without logs.

Post a bin, you'll be guessing for months, if not forever.

Post a log, problem solved quickly.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 11:17:36 AM by nyet » Logged

ECUx Plot

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: