Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Possible Nefmoto Data Breach (According to Google) Just a heads up!  (Read 4152 times)
royce5950

⚠️⚠️⚠️I can't tell if this is saying that I reused a password on Nefmoto that I used somewhere else that was breached? Or if Nefmoto was breached?⚠️⚠️⚠️

The image below is a screenshot from my google account, where it notified me that my nefmoto account was affected by a 3rd party data breach and I should change my nefmoto password..  I am a little confused by the way they have worded their alert but as a precaution i guess now is a good time to offer you all a friendly heads up by encouraging you that you all think about any important passwords that you also use on your nefmoto account and possibly you might use the same password w/ your email, facebook, (god forbid but maybe you do) bank account (that should always be a very unique password) and just be safe.. for some of you this could be very significant. also as a friendly reminder, 2FA when available! 2FA is your friend guise! always!

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMAs low as just $50
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 07:11:59 AM »

⚠️⚠️⚠️I can't tell if this is saying that I reused a password on Nefmoto that I used somewhere else that was breached? Or if Nefmoto was breached?⚠️⚠️⚠️

The image below is a screenshot from my google account, where it notified me that my nefmoto account was affected by a 3rd party data breach and I should change my nefmoto password..  I am a little confused by the way they have worded their alert but as a precaution i guess now is a good time to offer you all a friendly heads up by encouraging you that you all think about any important passwords that you also use on your nefmoto account and possibly you might use the same password w/ your email, facebook, (god forbid but maybe you do) bank account (that should always be a very unique password) and just be safe.. for some of you this could be very significant. also as a friendly reminder, 2FA when available! 2FA is your friend guise! always!

Mine does this too.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
adam-

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 12:12:11 PM »

I'm begging for the day my account gets hacked and they realise I have no money and they've wasted their time.
DT

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 07:27:30 AM »

You probably reused your pw. When I do a check in Chrome browser it only complains about a couple of accounts I use at home inside FW, neither nefmoto or nefariousmotorsports  gives a warning.

chill gates

I became a full member by talking to myself lol

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 02:11:31 AM »

I'm begging for the day my account gets hacked and they realise I have no money and they've wasted their time.
They will probably improve my credit at this point lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** if your car wont start then you don't have to post logs....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: