Pages: [1]
Author Topic: After flash me9.1 car not start  (Read 4680 times)
GianniNOS

« on: January 07, 2021, 09:23:05 AM »

Hi to all, hope is right session.
I have writed an old Bosch ME 9.1 of a Golf5 GTI 30anniversary with kess, ktag and FGTech and after this, car not start with error "ecu failure"
In ecu there was a modified file, and if i rewrite it file the car start and all ok, if i write ori file (from Alientech database) car not start and in dashboard blink immo light. I have also adjust cksum with winols and rewrite it in recovery mode, but nothing, car not start.
Anyone can help me please?
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 09:51:15 AM »

Hi to all, hope is right session.
I have writed an old Bosch ME 9.1 of a Golf5 GTI 30anniversary with kess, ktag and FGTech and after this, car not start with error "ecu failure"
In ecu there was a modified file, and if i rewrite it file the car start and all ok, if i write ori file (from Alientech database) car not start and in dashboard blink immo light. I have also adjust cksum with winols and rewrite it in recovery mode, but nothing, car not start.
Anyone can help me please?
Sounds like the immo is changed in your Mod file.

X-Boost Performance

GianniNOS

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 09:57:53 AM »

i don'know, if i mod the file readed in ecu, the problem remain and immo not blink
gt-innovation

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 10:57:42 AM »

i don'know, if i mod the file readed in ecu, the problem remain and immo not blink

Just because you think you can write anything in the ecu it does not mean you are right...

Part of immo info is in flash.And you are just re-writing that info with your own "ORI" so you need to skip that area or copy that area from the old file to your new "ori"

There are many posts about this area on MED9.1 and not me9 in this forum, use the search and hopefully you will be able to spot the appropriate thread. You could also use a clean bdm read with eeprom and mpc and immo of it.

Everything is in this forum.
GianniNOS

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 11:27:39 AM »

yes, you are right, it is MED9.1
attached are ori file (Alientech database) and readed from car, can you tell me if immo zone is different?
gman86

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 05:10:30 PM »

attached are ori file (Alientech database) and readed from car, can you tell me if immo zone is different?

The immo area will be different 0x6C00 and 0x6CFF, but it does't matter if you're writing via OBD as that area doesn't get touched.
bamofo

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 06:23:38 AM »

These are the stock file that works and the file from alien tech?
GianniNOS

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2021, 07:25:10 AM »

file from alientech is stock and not work (G429_855), the other file work and i have readed it from ecu
GianniNOS

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2021, 07:32:06 AM »

The immo area will be different 0x6C00 and 0x6CFF, but it does't matter if you're writing via OBD as that area doesn't get touched.
yes, i agree, indeed i have tryed to put this area = readed file but engine not start
bamofo

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2021, 10:58:35 AM »

file from alientech is stock and not work (G429_855), the other file work and i have readed it from ecu

I dont understand what you are looking to do then... If you have the file off your ECU and it works... Can you not make changes and flash them with your tools? If that is the issue PM me the changes and ill just do the CSM for you.
GianniNOS

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 11:19:13 AM »

i have file already modded in ecu and it's ok, if i write ori file engine not start, if i write already modded+ my mod file engine not start ...
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 11:53:56 AM »

i have file already modded in ecu and it's ok, if i write ori file engine not start, if i write already modded+ my mod file engine not start ...
immo? do you have DTC's?

X-Boost Performance

GianniNOS

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2021, 09:29:52 AM »

immo blink only if write ori file from Alientech
if i write readed file+mod i have only ecu broken dtc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: