Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME 7.1.1 Audi A6 2.7T possibility to upgrade Firmware with A6 C6 features?  (Read 3075 times)
Legendshark

hey Guys
I am totally new here.
I got an A6 C6 3.2FSI which had an engine break down and i swapped it to 2.7T BES.
Now there are some Problems.... I want to have the automatic Start procedure working which works with the ecu for kl.50 starter...
i researched that the 4.2 BAT and the 3.0 BBJ also have the 7.1.1 ME with 1039 firmware
is there a possibility to get the software problems done.
So that there ist the BES working with an ECU that got all features? modern cooling system, automatic starting, vehicle speed on can for 4F so the 5k rev limiter is working right?

sorry for my english i am from germany. i dont want to tune the car it shall work as normal for german TÜV

thanks guys
Raphael
Legendshark

hey Guys
I am totally new here.
I got an A6 C6 3.2FSI which had an engine break down and i swapped it to 2.7T BES.
Now there are some Problems.... I want to have the automatic Start procedure working which works with the ecu for kl.50 starter...
i researched that the 4.2 BAT and the 3.0 BBJ also have the 7.1.1 ME with 1039 firmware
So that there ist the BES working with an ECU that got all features? modern cooling system, automatic starting, vehicle speed on can for 4F so the 5k rev limiter is working right?

sorry for my english i am from germany. i dont want to tune the car it shall work as normal for german TÜV

thanks guys

4Z7907551N this is the number if the ECU from the BES.

Raphael
dus

hey Guys
I am totally new here.

thanks guys
Raphael

this is 4f 2.7t topic)

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=17945.0
nyet
Administrator

So that there ist the BES working with an ECU that got all features? modern cooling system, automatic starting, vehicle speed on can for 4F so the 5k rev limiter is working right

ME7.1.1 doesn't have all of those things (AFIAK), and, even worse, isn't nearly as flexible as ME7.1 which has none of those things. You may have to forgo all of that junk.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Legendshark

Thanks man. The Car runs for about 10k km. But i want to kill the last problems. Tanks for the other Thread it sound great. so you think there is no way to use the 4Z ME7.1.1 from the BES? To start the car correctly? The other Thread shoewd something about the speedsignal on can... so the can operate well i got RMP and others but no speedsignal? can u help me?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: