Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mk5 rabbit 2.5 hellllpppppp  (Read 4189 times)
chill gates

I became a full member by talking to myself lol

« on: January 15, 2021, 04:35:44 PM »

Trying to adapt new keys and immobilizer antenna but not able to get light to shut off. Even had locksmith come out and try and reprogram new keys. Was able to get code but for some reason it wont let me reprogram keys

Vehicle purchased with one original key but lock cylinder was damaged as well as ignition switch . Original key will unlock doors and fob works too???

**** if your car wont start then you don't have to post logs....
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 04:37:39 PM »

did you turn the immo off? if so it will never adapt

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
chill gates

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 12:28:18 AM »

did you turn the immo off? if so it will never adapt

No I have not.... I've replaced ignition switch and lock cylinder (immo antenna) came with new keys (tag#1881)
Login pin is different naturally 05216 or something
Old fob and key blade unlocck/lock via door cylinders and remote..ignition was tampered with before I bought it (turned with a flat head and the steering lock mech was removed

chill gates

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 01:13:51 AM »

Ss

chill gates

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2021, 01:22:07 AM »

If anyone would like to possibly do a remote procedure via team viewer I will pay. Or give you a new set of 630 dekas and a 4 bar or also new..........tail wastegate.... lol... help Cool

chill gates

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 01:34:30 AM »

dtcs:
pc121
pc155
pc164
pc104
pc146
p1637
pc146

_nameless

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 12:55:56 PM »

if you got a used lock cylinder and keys i dont think it will adapt. once the rfid is paired with the cluster that rfid pill can not be paired with another cluster dash (in immo 3 anyway tho i could be wrong its been a long time sense ive had to do this). order a new rfid pill and program that or buy a new key complete and swap the blade over then program that. if the ecu is immo offed youll need to set the immo back to active to get the adaptation to work. 

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
chill gates

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 03:52:17 AM »

if you got a used lock cylinder and keys i dont think it will adapt. once the rfid is paired with the cluster that rfid pill can not be paired with another cluster dash (in immo 3 anyway tho i could be wrong its been a long time sense ive had to do this). order a new rfid pill and program that or buy a new key complete and swap the blade over then program that. if the ecu is immo offed youll need to set the immo back to active to get the adaptation to work. 

I purchased a brand new lock cylinder that came with 2 keys..i did however buy the actually just did the blade swap tonight and im going to give it a try....

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: