Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Intruder :)  (Read 1852 times)
Petar

« on: January 16, 2021, 04:25:44 PM »

Hello, My name is Petar, from Serbia.

I'm passionate for engine and gearbox building. I want to learn about Bosch me7.3.1 from Alfa Romeo 147. On my 2.0 Twin Spark I did completely engine blueprinting and now idea is to boost it up to 0.5bar boost. I realised that overhaul my engine was bad idea, because if I brake something during experimenting with new maps I will have to rebuild it again (more likely to by another one)

I don't have any experience with mapping, but slowly I'm getting into it. For begining I bought Innovate LC2 wideband controler with Bosch sensor.

Before All I'm want to learn how to do safe engine calibration (don't like life on the edge)
Is it desired to do turbo conversion with ECU that has only MAF sensor, or just spent some extra cash and go with SA?
In this me7.3.1 ECU there is locket boost pressure option, so I have some hope that I will find out how to unlock it and attach functional MAP sensor Smiley
BlackT

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 08:06:45 PM »

Dobro nam došao
Petar

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 03:43:19 AM »

Hi there and Hvala  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: