Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Rolling antilag script  (Read 19001 times)
stuydub

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2021, 05:05:31 AM »

Dont work... PHP says

Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:...Launchcontrol\rolling-launch.php on line 262

after replacing all Curly Braces to " () "

comes this " Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in C:....\Launchcontrol\rollingv2.php on line 555 "

newest PHP installed

Can you help me?

still works fine what version of PHP u using ??
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2021, 05:10:59 AM »

still works fine what version of PHP u using ??

8.0.3.0 its written on php version, picture in attechment Smiley
stuydub

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2021, 05:41:42 AM »

Go back to 7.3.27
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2021, 05:52:05 AM »

Go back to 7.3.27
Ok thanks i will try it Smiley!
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2021, 06:53:47 AM »

Go back to 7.3.27
Thanks mate ! It works! Smiley some issue with newest version of php. The Version 7.3.27 works without a issue. Awsome
madboost

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2021, 01:06:53 PM »

3rd revision of my rolling antilag code patcher is uploaded.
Fixed on V3:
a) Code lenth. NLS part of setzi's code is removed, no reason to keep it for Rolling antilag.
b) Removed vfil_w condition check, since it is not necessary for rolling antilag.
c) Added Wped condition check. Activation above a cetrain pedal threshold. (Above 90% by default)
NRD121

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2021, 12:12:04 PM »

Does every binary require the change to  'WPMXBR' (Maximal zulässiger Pedalwert bei betätigter Bremse (vor Erkennung wped = 0) Maximum permissible pedal value with the brake applied (before detection of wped = 0)

I have already done VWPMBBR and NWPMBBR which seems to allow left foot braking/throttle opening even with brakes applied. I ask because i'm struggling to find that map in my binary, possibly as my car runs a later ABS system to most MK4 chassis. Will check and report back anyway lol
stuydub

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2021, 03:24:46 PM »

Does every binary require the change to  'WPMXBR' (Maximal zulässiger Pedalwert bei betätigter Bremse (vor Erkennung wped = 0) Maximum permissible pedal value with the brake applied (before detection of wped = 0)

I have already done VWPMBBR and NWPMBBR which seems to allow left foot braking/throttle opening even with brakes applied. I ask because i'm struggling to find that map in my binary, possibly as my car runs a later ABS system to most MK4 chassis. Will check and report back anyway lol

0x14424 if u HJ HN HS
stuydub

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2021, 03:28:33 PM »

Fixed on V3:
a) Code lenth. NLS part of setzi's code is removed, no reason to keep it for Rolling antilag.
b) Removed vfil_w condition check, since it is not necessary for rolling antilag.
c) Added Wped condition check. Activation above a cetrain pedal threshold. (Above 90% by default)

WILL NOT WORK WITH NEWER PHP USE V7.3.27
stuydub

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2021, 04:39:40 AM »

Fixed on V3:

Tried and Tested.. Good work again
kubawd

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2021, 03:41:32 PM »

I added this rolling antilag to my 2.7 file, which already had LC and antilag. It works, but i dont think this is the right way: at 3500rpm it pops a bit, frequently, builds up to 0.5bar. I think its not much more than with regular brake boosting. Over 3500rpm, if i go flat on throttle and press brake, it builds no boost, but just stops pulling. When i release the brake with throttle still 100%, it spits a big bang and accelerates. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DWgVal_cdM
3500rpm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp5O0Q2IzyU
I will try increasing rpm's to 4000, maybe its because of bigger, K04 RS6 turbos.
Any suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Do you guys have any videos of this rolling antilag in action?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 03:47:33 PM by kubawd » Logged
madboost

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2021, 01:51:36 PM »

I added this rolling antilag to my 2.7 file, which already had LC and antilag. It works, but i dont think this is the right way: at 3500rpm it pops a bit, frequently, builds up to 0.5bar. I think its not much more than with regular brake boosting. Over 3500rpm, if i go flat on throttle and press brake, it builds no boost, but just stops pulling. When i release the brake with throttle still 100%, it spits a big bang and accelerates. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DWgVal_cdM
3500rpm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp5O0Q2IzyU
I will try increasing rpm's to 4000, maybe its because of bigger, K04 RS6 turbos.
Any suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Do you guys have any videos of this rolling antilag in action?

It will only hold boost at the defined rpm. It will not lock at any rpm.
A proper rolling antilag is using ign timing retardation to build boost, not ign cut.
But i disagree with you only in the part when you say left foot brake is better. It is not really, since with this patch you don;t have to really press any brake in order to build any boost. Brake is just used for the signaling of the function.

Perhaps using the cruise control switch would be better for activation would be better. So you can have both left foot brake & rolling antilag if you desire.
kubawd

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2021, 04:49:24 PM »

I didn't say that left foot braking is better. I meant that boost is not building. It was more of a question about whether it's something wrong, or that's the way it's supposed to work. I didn't do much testing since then. I will come back with the feedback Smiley btw. Do you have any videos of your rolling antilag? You can also check out videos which I linked and tell me if there's everything right.

//edit
I tested a bit and if im on point with rpm(I set it for 4k) it actually builds boost. I have another question, should it pop like in this video? Sometimes it starts popping while building boost i.e. on 0.5 bar and doesnt go further. It may be something in my tune interfering with rolling antilag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEmJH2T5Trc
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 05:00:53 AM by kubawd » Logged
drews3

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2021, 12:56:10 AM »

Thanks a lot bro
 Shocked

i have an s4 i will try it asap the mechanic finishes the job and i will give feedback ! thanks a lot

Best regardes
mikeb1223

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2021, 08:27:27 AM »

Great Job works Perfect, I'm using Version 3.. I see variables @8bit thered be 4 @16bit thered be what are they I have the addresses already put in my tunerpro as Scalars if you could help with that I'd appreciate ot
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: