Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pin and cs extraction from kessy audi a8 2006  (Read 5375 times)
alexrae

« on: February 13, 2021, 08:31:11 PM »

Hi to all! I want to add second key to car. Have pin and 6 bytes of cs from ecu. But need 7th byte for the key. So need to parse kessy dump.  I saw some screenshots and link to one program- Kessy VAG Audi A8, VW Touareg, Phaeton, Porsche Cayenne PIN code reader
its on ebay and on mhhauto. Maybe somebody have access to mhhauto so can help me out with it? Or have this program. Thanks in advance
macxxx

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 02:02:31 AM »

upload dump from Kessy eeprom maybe I can help
alexrae

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 06:28:53 AM »

Im preparing stuff-did not pull kessy from car yet-too cold outside Grin will attach dump as soon as got all other parts
macxxx

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 09:04:31 AM »

You have stuff to prepare dealer key?
alexrae

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2021, 08:47:36 AM »

not yet Grin doing research still. (looks like chinese fvdi can do the job). definitely xhorse for non professional use too expensive. in worst case scenario will pay the guy for spare key (about 250US)... but maybe he will ok just to program my key with CS info (make a dealer key). so I can do the rest. my knowledge and experience sufficient to get dump from kessy - on A8 D3 it should not be continental - so there are should not be an issue to extract missing info. blank key for kessy can be ordered from ali. At least I found couple options there. cutted blade can be ordered from ali too. Asked dealer for prepared key - they did not come back to me with price yet - but I suspect it will be way more then local guy ask for full service

let say, for me its more like fun to understand how things work on my personal cars Smiley on A8D2 it was simplier - i did all stuff by myself. sadly on D3 need more.

macxxx - can you confirm if my understanding of those things are correct? and on id46 you have to do something with blamk key before trying to adapt it to the car? (not like on blank id 48 all required security info simply programmed by adaptation you can do by vagcom if you know pin)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 08:52:38 AM by alexrae » Logged
macxxx

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2021, 08:53:31 AM »

Yes fvdi will do it
alexrae

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2021, 09:07:37 AM »

macxxx - thanks for your comments!  - can you confirm if I will have CS in key - all the rest done similar way as on D2 via adaptation? so vagcom is sufficient?

and about fvdi - with version better to look at - 2014/2016/2018/2019/2020?
this option I going to check if guy will refuse to program only key
macxxx

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2021, 04:19:29 PM »

if you have a key prepared then maybe vids can do it - I tried to do it in a A4 rb8 with immo4 and vcds couldn't add key ( prepared with FVDI ) , no problem with that for FVDI

a8 d3 is also immo4 so....

I would go for FVDI 2014
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 04:25:45 PM by macxxx » Logged
alexrae

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2021, 07:08:52 PM »

Thanks, man! will contact you when got dump extracted from car. Hope on A8  vcds can add prepared key - because its in kessy, not in cluster, will see.
macxxx

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2021, 07:46:59 AM »

it's not the problem in of cluster or kessy just the immo generation - it says on rosstech site that immo4 is covered but the challenge type

Code:
or ones without a Serial Number shown at all, do not use Adaptation and will have the revolving "Challenge" Value in Advanced ID. Those systems using a Challenge Value are not considered supported at this time. This means with challenge systems, VCDS cannot perform ANY of the procedures listed below:
Key Matching
Engine Control Unit (ECU) Swapping
Immobilizer Control Module Swapping (integrated in Instrument Cluster)
Immobilizer IV Immobilizer Swapping (Kessy)|Immobilizer Control Module Swapping (integrated in Kessy)

source: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Immobilizer#Immobilizer_Generation_4
alexrae

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2021, 10:05:41 AM »

Thanks for info! this one of the reason I was looking for those program (as I mention before it look s like you can get it from MHHAUTO if have registration. I see it attached to one of the post there) - it looks like it allow to modify kessy dump properly if for some reason adaptation with VCDS fail. but key still need to be programmed with CS (to make as dealer key), I assume...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 10:07:19 AM by alexrae » Logged
alexrae

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2021, 12:13:53 PM »

Hi, Max. attachhed kessy dump. hope you will be able to help me out. if you dont mind- can you send me screenshot with all info (I assume you will use some kessy eeprom parsing tool like vvdi or similar)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 12:44:03 PM by alexrae » Logged
macxxx

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2021, 02:39:31 PM »

all info that I can get is in attachments
alexrae

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2021, 07:27:52 AM »

Thanks, man! pin and 6 byte of CS corresponds to ECU - so I think 7th byte correct too. I assume PWD and other info i saw on some kessy parsing tools irrelevant for those key(at least I hope so).
as minimum good to know kessy dump not continental crypted so can be used by more/less available tools
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: