Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: SAI delete 06A906032LQ help! 03 Jetta  (Read 9484 times)
BlackT

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 11:33:41 PM »

Any chance one of you can do that again while running CamStudio and send me the video? Wink Smiley
https://youtu.be/nKSe1fPbTlA
thefwrs

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2019, 03:37:24 AM »

Thank you, the file worked perfectly. I owe you one. They need a BJ emoji for things like this  Smiley
And That video and other ones more like that is what I need. Way easier to pause, backup, study and understand vs quick written notes that quickly become riddles. The CamStudio videos really do make it much easier to figure out. Saves from having to decipher what or where to do or go. I find everytime I skip over a detail assuming someone knows what I'm talking about, they don't. I tend to over explain things to the point of annoying people, but if I don't, then they usually mess up. It can be a tough balance not to offend people by over explaining making them feel stupid. And that is where the videos are so useful. Each frame is a thousand words you don't have to try and explain. For instance if you made the video of you deleting the sai, I know the reasoning behind it, so if I see you do it I can go through the steps and understand better how and why it's being done.

I want to learn basic write outs as in rear o2, evap, sai, simple stuff to understand the software better first. once I get that down, I will need to do some major reading to understand the systems and begin scaling maps and tuning for performance. Seems to be the only thing I can't do on these cars yet.

'01 GTI 4 wheeled crotch rocket Nothing Left Stock.
thefwrs

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2019, 03:50:55 AM »

the unitronic map will be useless to you don't even bother

How is it that the unitronics map will be useless to me? encrypted? Do they rewrite the whole program to a level of stand alone? I haven't tried to rip the map off the ecu yet. It's all kinda off topic for this thread, but I want continue this thread in this direction as it has background to where I'm going with this.

Note: My SAI issue has been solved.

thefwrs

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2021, 10:45:56 PM »

I'm back on this car again. Since I never did figure out how to delete the sai myself, I'm back at it. I swapped the tiptronic for a 02j manual and having issues with recoding it to manual in vcds. communication errors. Anyway, figured it might work better to take an oem 032LP MT file, delete the sai and rear o2 and just flash the ecu with that. Back stuck trying to figure out what to edit. 

_nameless

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2021, 12:11:40 AM »

I'm back on this car again. Since I never did figure out how to delete the sai myself, I'm back at it. I swapped the tiptronic for a 02j manual and having issues with recoding it to manual in vcds. communication errors. Anyway, figured it might work better to take an oem 032LP MT file, delete the sai and rear o2 and just flash the ecu with that. Back stuck trying to figure out what to edit.  
Here this may help you out. was board on this snowy night. I made a file for you using the 032lpl file and deleted downstream o2s, evap, sai, and cat. made soft cut launch control at 4100rpm, upped boost to 13psi~, enabled left foot braking. Upped maf diagnostics as not to set cel for increed boost. turned off speed lim, stock rev lim, fueling is based off bts fueling with max enrichment of 12.4 afr. few other minor tweaks. anyway enjoy.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 07:14:59 AM by Marty » Logged

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
GolfSportWagen

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2021, 08:33:04 PM »

Here this may help you out. was board on this snowy night. I made a file for you using the 032lpl file and deleted downstream o2s, evap, sai, and cat. made soft cut launch control at 4100rpm, upped boost to 13psi~, enabled left foot braking. Upped maf diagnostics as not to set cel for increed boost. turned off speed lim, stock rev lim, fueling is based off bts fueling with max enrichment of 12.4 afr. few other minor tweaks. anyway enjoy.

Now that's downright nice ! What a guy.  Wink
tomslik

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2021, 08:49:54 PM »

Sorry, where is this?!! Sounds so interesting...
_nameless

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2021, 09:39:54 PM »

Now that's downright nice ! What a guy.  Wink
@GolfSportWagen told yah

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2021, 07:40:58 AM »

Sorry, where is this?!! Sounds so interesting...
I deleted it. It was made for the op not you, they put an effort in and made a thread about what they where trying to do. So I helped them.

tomslik

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2021, 09:23:50 PM »

I deleted it. It was made for the op not you, they put an effort in and made a thread about what they where trying to do. So I helped them.

That's tight.
Would have been nice to have a look at something that relates to my interests  than to read even another few thousand pages on S4 me7.1.1 crap. don't know how many more decades I have left to dedicate to this site.
_nameless

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2021, 09:46:09 PM »

That's tight.
Would have been nice to have a look at something that relates to my interests  than to read even another few thousand pages on S4 me7.1.1 crap. don't know how many more decades I have left to dedicate to this site.
fact is bud you wouldn't even know what you're looking at. that's clear as day considering you think that s4s are me7.1.1. hint: they are me7.1.

tomslik

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2021, 11:13:52 PM »

fact is bud you wouldn't even know what you're looking at. that's clear as day considering you think that s4s are me7.1.1. hint: they are me7.1.
Exactly my point, guess you missed it.
_nameless

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2021, 11:42:17 PM »

Exactly my point, guess you missed it.
I didn't miss anything, what you're saying makes no sense. The s4 descriptions and tuning practices are relatable to any vag forced induction me7 ecu...

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: