Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Stuck Read ME7.5.10 ECU  (Read 9640 times)
vontanix

« on: September 30, 2023, 01:59:33 PM »

Hello everyone
Im stuck with 2x ME7.5.10 Ecus on my bench that can’t be read the normal way or bootmode way.
Many different settings sett has changed nothing on the result that I can’t read them out..
Has anybody an idea how to read or do I’m right and both ecus are bricked ?
I did try with an vag hex cable FTDI and nefmoto ecu flashe as well as mpps, kess and vcds over k-line..
Geomeo

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2023, 02:37:12 PM »

Your question is a noob one and will likely be moved to the noob questions.  Check device manager when you plug in the OBD to your PC. Do a screenshot of what it shows up as and upload here.  Did you buy a Chinese clone? If so post the link.   Check your wiring from ECU to OBD.  Service manual/diagram is usually good for that. Did your OBD device work in the car at all?
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2023, 07:27:15 PM »

Hello everyone
Im stuck with 2x ME7.5.10 Ecus on my bench that can’t be read the normal way or bootmode way.
Many different settings sett has changed nothing on the result that I can’t read them out..
Has anybody an idea how to read or do I’m right and both ecus are bricked ?
I did try with an vag hex cable FTDI and nefmoto ecu flashe as well as mpps, kess and vcds over k-line..

Make sure the pinout for the ecu is correct.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
vontanix

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2023, 01:57:09 PM »

Your question is a noob one and will likely be moved to the noob questions.  Check device manager when you plug in the OBD to your PC. Do a screenshot of what it shows up as and upload here.  Did you buy a Chinese clone? If so post the link.   Check your wiring from ECU to OBD.  Service manual/diagram is usually good for that. Did your OBD device work in the car at all?

i did try an ME7.5 pulled from an Audi, that worked fine on vcds on bench.. but not on defmoto. my cable in an clone, not genuine, i made an order of two different dumb cables with and FTDI chip included, maybe that will change my situation..
pinout found on google, that should be fine.. mesured all connections to, all fine.
i will report as soon cables are arrived and im back to my garage bench Smiley
Geomeo

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2023, 03:23:30 PM »

Start with me7logger. Otherwise you’re going to break something. Which will cost you time and money.  Good luck!
xTeooo

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2023, 03:17:11 PM »

Can you please share a screenshoot with nefmoto flasher window after fail connection? Logs is what we wanna see.
xTeooo

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2023, 03:22:24 PM »

Here's what the log looks like if everything is OK

i can't edit posts with full edit mode?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 03:24:06 PM by xTeooo » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: