Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: tt eeprom cluster dump. help finding SKC 8N2920980A M73 D14 cluster  (Read 8651 times)
70chips

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2021, 12:50:17 PM »

UPDATE.

Well the clusters are swapped, and I've tried to do the adaptation with VDCS but run into a problem. I can log into the ECU with the old cluster PIN (and the old cluster).  And I can log into the replacement one with its PIN so the PINs check out ok. But I'm getting to the end of the adaption when you enter the old PIN to adapt the Replacement cluster, it comes back with 'sysytem not ok' message. Also having trouble changing the soft coding, but I'm not that bothered by that.
Quetion is, can the eeprom be cloned to the new cluster from the above dumps? or change the eeprom to enable the IMMO code to be changed?

Regards

Alan
elektronik13

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2021, 06:09:09 PM »

UPDATE.

Well the clusters are swapped, and I've tried to do the adaptation with VDCS but run into a problem. I can log into the ECU with the old cluster PIN (and the old cluster).  And I can log into the replacement one with its PIN so the PINs check out ok. But I'm getting to the end of the adaption when you enter the old PIN to adapt the Replacement cluster, it comes back with 'sysytem not ok' message. Also having trouble changing the soft coding, but I'm not that bothered by that.
Quetion is, can the eeprom be cloned to the new cluster from the above dumps? or change the eeprom to enable the IMMO code to be changed?

Regards

Alan
online help is possible
70chips

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2021, 12:31:57 AM »

I am on the VDCS forums but they seem at a loss. All values seem to be correct for an adaptation to happen.
I'm currently slogging through the webs looking for a solution... not fun Smiley
stuydub

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2021, 01:28:52 AM »

System not ok = either pin entered incorrectly to many times check lock timers on vcds..
Or incompatible ie immo 2 and immo 3 if this is the case when adapting don’t use channel 50 just channel 21 enter cluster pin enter number keys test save cycle ignition...immo 2 ecu doesn’t have a skc like immo 3 so they can’t be paired together...or if u immo off you need immo on to pair anything
70chips

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2021, 04:47:38 AM »

Hi stuydub,  Lock timers show 0.0 in all fields. Cluster reads as IMMO3 on ID for VCDS and is an identical part number as the old, right down to the A. Same year of manufacturing.
I really want the IMMO on but the car is sitting and I would like to move it! Cheesy
Old PIN extracted from cluster and logs into old cluster and ECU fine. New PIN logs into new cluster fine, but just won't adapt...
Also, may be of note, but the soft coding on the old cluster was 00444 (no options) and the new cluster was 05444 (4WD extended tank)
New cluster wont take the old soft code 00444.. It did take my mistake 04444.. and then took 05444 but not 00444. So it is codable?
I am getting an "unauthorised key intermitant" code, but I was expecting that, as the key would now not be chipped to the cluster...
I will look at ch21 and let you know.

Alan
70chips

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2021, 05:03:38 AM »

Update, it's defo IMMO 3 CH21 is key adaption, which it will not complete due the cluster not being paired to the ECU for IMMO.
Tried every thing,. Lock times are 0.0 as all the PINs are correct..
cazanova

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2021, 08:09:35 AM »

Can I ask what tool you used to pull the bin from the cluster?

I am trying to do this same thing with my 2002 TT 180 AWP, but I am not able to get a full EEPROM read from either cluster.  I am trying to use VAG Commander 2.5 and am only getting partials from both clusters. 

Does that mean that both clusters have issues?
choogenboom

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2021, 01:49:42 PM »

06429 is ok
if you do it correctly the old key will work too
I am working on getting the SKC from the same cluster.  I checked and your 6429 comes from the 2 bytes preceding the AUZ.... immo SN which is consistent with other sources for where to get the SKC.  However down below your SKC of 1502 does not match the 1582 that comes from the 2 bytes preceding the AUZ in the .bin file.  Was that a typo?  Or? 

elektronik13 - can you confirm which PIN, 1502 or 1582, worked?
choogenboom

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2021, 01:55:13 PM »

Update, it's defo IMMO 3 CH21 is key adaption, which it will not complete due the cluster not being paired to the ECU for IMMO.
Tried every thing,. Lock times are 0.0 as all the PINs are correct..

Did you ever get this to work? 
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: