Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Master and slave flashing ME7.1.1  (Read 623 times)
gtrkiwi

« on: March 30, 2021, 06:15:35 PM »

Hi, I asked this question a while ago but probably in the wrong section....so here it is again.
A question for flashing my Bentley ME7.1.1
It has two ECU's, a master and a slave. How do I go about flashing both using obd2 or must they be removed and bench flashed?
On the bench you then run into immo issues. I tried to flash a spare ecu I have but it messaged immo not recognised or something to that effect and i could not proceed. I am picking it needs to be in the car to be flashed or is there another answer?
Any pointers or info greatly received!
Thanks.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 11:22:15 PM »

You'll have to boot mode flash them on the bench, or in car with MPPS, or disable immo

Pretty sure nef won't work with that ECU, but I could be wrong.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
simple2me

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 10:09:10 AM »

Hi, I asked this question a while ago but probably in the wrong section....so here it is again.
A question for flashing my Bentley ME7.1.1
It has two ECU's, a master and a slave. How do I go about flashing both using obd2 or must they be removed and bench flashed?
On the bench you then run into immo issues. I tried to flash a spare ecu I have but it messaged immo not recognised or something to that effect and i could not proceed. I am picking it needs to be in the car to be flashed or is there another answer?
Any pointers or info greatly received!
Thanks.

I had to remove mine and do on the bench. I made a harness to connect both ecms but needed a gateway hooked up so i could connect with VCDS. I didn't have any luck getting my spare ME7.1.1  ST10/C167 ECM's into bootmode. I was able to get my other set with Infineon processor to go into bootmode and use ME7 tool to immo off then KessV2 to read and write.  Was only able to write to ecms by connecting as the master.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: