Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Issues with Lambda regualtion / Lambda Control  (Read 3666 times)
RavenT

« on: April 05, 2021, 05:59:37 AM »

Hey guys,

I have an issue with the Lambda regulation. I did a log everything fine, lambda control works, all was fine. I turned around, did a new log (no restart, no new file flashed etc.) and lamnda did not regulate anymore. Lambda target is ok, lambda current way too lean and lambda control at 1 so no regulation. But i can´t understand why.

It is a S3 8L with APY engine, AGU Head, ME7.5 1mb ECU swap, wideband LSU etc. I deactivated AGT because we did not install one.

Kluster fuse is pulled for logging.

Perhaps any one know something. Also i saw the cable from LSU was tied to the turbo waterline near the turbo core. But i don´t think the temperature cause this (all wires are good nothing melted)

i attached the 2 logs (1 picture of each log for a quick look and 1 log while working lambda 1 with lambda not working)
both in 3rd gear from 2000rpm to limiter

thank you in advance
aef

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 01:25:35 AM »

any dtc present?

RavenT

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 09:36:23 AM »

Can communication with Cluster because of the fuse.
Nothing special.

The dtc was allready as the lambda worked finde. S

Actual i think it is no Software problem. I really think its because of the lambda wires got hot from the Water line they were tied to. I will test the next days.

The Problem appiered about 30 mins after starting and some logging so I think its getting hotter and the wires got more eletrical resistance. Idk but I cant See any thing what is blocking lambda Regulation.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 11:45:32 AM by RavenT » Logged
ottosan

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 04:45:35 AM »

Can communication with Cluster because of the fuse.
Nothing special.

The dtc was allready as the lambda worked finde. S

Actual i think it is no Software problem. I really think its because of the lambda wires got hot from the Water line they were tied to. I will test the next days.

The Problem appiered about 30 mins after starting and some logging so I think its getting hotter and the wires got more eletrical resistance. Idk but I cant See any thing what is blocking lambda Regulation.

Did you solved the Regulation problem? I have this issue as well. Sometimes under WOT it goes off and back on again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: