Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BOSCH ECU ME9.1 pinout  (Read 2027 times)
wittsend

« on: April 14, 2021, 09:30:52 AM »

Can anyone supply me with a pinout for the ECU connector.  If you read my info you would see this is for my sons 06 Jetta GLI, 2.0T, DSG.

Once we got the car back home I found an ECU unit in the trunk.  There is one in the car too.  But the one that is installed has a wire coming out from under the cover and is connected to a black/red wire that has been removed with the connector from the plug.

I don't think there is an immobilizer issue.  I out the key in, turn the ignition, and nothing.  No immobilizer light, nothing.  If I leave the key on I can start the car by jumping the solenoid.  When I do this the car stay running, it does not die in a matter of seconds like I would expect with an improperly coded key.

Next issue is it will not go into gear.  Any gear.  The park light flashes, that it.  Can't take it out of park unless I override the shift lock, then I can move the shifter, and whatever position I have it in just flashes, it does not go into gear.

This is why I am asking for the ECU pinout so I can determine exactly what socket this black/red wire belongs in.  I does not make a lot of sense to start really troubleshooting until the wiring harness is correct.  Additionally the guy I bought if form said he scanned it with a tool and it indicated it lost communication with the trans.  I need to see if the ECU lost comm with the trans, or the shifter lost comm with the ECU.

Thank in advance for any help.  Back to the vette for now.
Bitshifter

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 08:35:51 PM »

Pinout is incl FR! IIRC Page 30+
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: