Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It is possible to convert vag k+kommander cable to use with me7logger?  (Read 3740 times)
BlackT

I have vag k commander 1.4 cable, nefmoto flasher work like a charm. But Me7logger say error code 4, no connection to ECU?
Also VCDS lite doesen't work, when i go to test it say okay, but i can not connect to ECU.
With K commander software I can connect to ECU
Is it possible to make some changes on cable so it can work with ME7logger and vcds lite?
BlackT

I desolder PIC MCU from this cable.
After that nefmoto flasher still work, but from logger now I get message "error 1" no echo from cable.
Than I change setings in logger (look in attachment) and it works  Cheesy
stuydub

My 1.4 cable works with logger and vcds
BlackT

Can you take a picture of board?
Mine still doesen't work with vcds lite. But nefmoto and me7logger work like a charm
stuydub

Can you take a picture of board?
Mine still doesen't work with vcds lite. But nefmoto and me7logger work like a charm

BlackT

Hmm looks same like mine.
I got same message when I do test in vcds. But can't connect with any module

With what ECU you can connect with me7loggger and do you use SLOW 0x11 or slow 0x01?
stuydub

Me7.5
Blazius

If its an A4, or etc, always use slow 0x00(if using visualme7logger, you need to manually type it in , you cant choose it or save it) its needed because of the cluster/immo, ignition on, then connect then it works. Can confirm this is the only way me7logger works for me, even with ch340 bullcrap cable. Cant help with the vcds lite issue, never needed to use lite Smiley
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 07:06:27 PM by Blazius » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: