Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Peugeot 207 RC MED17.4.2 Ignition Timing Spiking  (Read 2958 times)
silt96

Euripidis

« on: July 14, 2021, 01:41:43 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm following this forum for much time but this is the first time I'm posting..

Introducing my car, I have a tuned 2009 Peugeot 207 RC producing almost 300HP. Right now my engine is forged but the issues were found long before that.
The car has a hybrid turbo, 70dp-63mm exhaust, cold air intake, forge bov and fmic.

Now about the problem, at 1.200-1.800 rpm's and when going very light on throttle and at 15-25% load(maybe), the ignition timing advance "spikes" between ~20 and 30 all the time giving a rough driving feeling.
From my understanding i think the ecu gets confused and "bounces' between the two ignition timing maps. I also think that with A/C on, it's getting worse. During this, everything seems normal, HPFP pressure, throttle position,
AFR, load, basically everything except ignition timing advance.

I've also changed VVT solenoid, VVT gear, camshaft position sensor, both MAP sensors, 1st O2 sensor, HPFP, LPFP, Injectors, all genuine from peugeot but without making any difference.
I've even tried to edit KFNWSE/KFNWLLE and ignition timing maps in the low load and rpm range according to some files i've got from newer cars with the same engine like a 2013 DS3 Racing,
altering the problem's behaviour but nothing more.
Even flashing the stock ECU file didn't solve the problem.

Does anyone have any idea? Thanks in advance!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: