Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 1.8t multimap here  (Read 23493 times)
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« on: July 24, 2021, 07:47:02 AM »

Just my 2c back to nefmoto
This is multimap routine ive made 7yrs ago for ldrxn / zk and kfzw/2 switching with clutch and cruise stalk
Indicates with tacho needle
So you should hold the clutch and then tap set btn. On first tap it shows current selected map on tacho and after 1s returns to nmot if not pressed again. If pressed again it loops through maps_qt on every tap
Could be switched anytime even on wot  Shocked
Not used eeprom so returns to 1st set when ecu lost power

Xdf included
Maps_qt: num of sets in range of 1-4
Stock ldrxn/kfzw maps ignored

Bugs: clutch indicates warning of low oil pressure when engine is off or idling (on some engines) and tacho shows selected map with 2000+ rpm due to no oild pressure Smiley

Do not blindly flash included file. Its not checksummed and ldrxn / kfzw values are definetely not for a stock engine. Only for education purpose
Good luck!
1k.remap

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 11:11:38 AM »

Hello
I wanted to check your files, but i've got xdf error, fgt2 dll missing, windows vista and above detected, and tunerpro just crashes. Is there a way to open your xdf?
Thx in adv
rogerius

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 04:37:47 AM »

Thanks for sharing, it is very educational, shows how same things can be achieved differently. Applaud!
Sandstorm3k

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 10:26:56 AM »

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing!
bamofo

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 10:46:56 AM »

This is multimap routine ive made 7yrs ago for ldrxn / zk and kfzw/2 switching with clutch and cruise stalk
So you should hold the clutch and then tap set btn. On first tap it shows current selected map on tacho and after 1s returns to nmot if not pressed again. If pressed again it loops through maps_qt on every tap

Xdf included

Bugs: clutch indicates warning of low oil pressure when engine is off or idling (on some engines) and tacho shows selected map with 2000+ rpm due to no oild pressure Smiley

Do not blindly flash included file. Its not checksummed and ldrxn / kfzw values are definetely not for a stock engine. Only for education purpose
Good luck!

Thanks for sharing your work. I dont work on this platform but am always interested in learning more about how to do these things.
totti

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 10:31:38 AM »

Xdf included

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing it. Can you tell how does it work? I could see functions at 8B4D00 8B4000 8B4700. Maps are stored from 8B5000.  8B4D00 seems to show the current map on odo with changing nmot. I could not find how to change map from 8B5000 to the ram.

Thank you
SAMI974

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2022, 02:14:58 AM »

thank you  Wink
LoursRose

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2022, 08:47:38 AM »

is it possible to integrate KRKTE?
prj

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2022, 09:05:58 AM »

is it possible to integrate KRKTE?
Of course it is.
It's even possible to make ME7 control coffee machine.

Is it possible for you? Probably not if you need to ask.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2022, 02:41:15 AM »

Krkte and kftsrl was implemented aswell for mr LoursRose

For those who want some modifications of the code - ask me in pm. DSG multimap based on selected dsg mode also completed. Pm for details. Not a free service.
agron25

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2023, 01:08:08 AM »

hello
does this file work with ME7.5 audi S3 1.8T BAM?
THANKS
pinokio1979

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2023, 01:38:17 PM »

Hello, I've been playing this hobby for 2 years, I don't understand everything, language problems, translations, etc. I'm weak in computer science, but I understand engines well. I'm thinking about making a multimap because my son has a driving license and I'm afraid to borrow a car. I modified the car and tuned it to about 240 hp. I remember myself 25 years ago when I was driving a 55 hp car. The thing is, I'm using tunerpro and I can't find a bin that matches your bin. I've tried different bin files that I can't seem to match, even files with a different ID number. I guess I should switch to wineols and watch the 2D data viewer. Or maybe as a courtesy you can upload a bin file that matches. Greetings from Poland.
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2023, 11:23:16 PM »

06A906032HJ 0002 stock and definitions available here at nef
drugward

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2024, 03:14:06 AM »

Hello,

I’ve PM’d you a while ago, could you please reply?

Thanks,
Kh_Yurii

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2024, 11:19:30 AM »

Krkte and kftsrl was implemented aswell for mr LoursRose

For those who want some modifications of the code - ask me in pm. DSG multimap based on selected dsg mode also completed. Pm for details. Not a free service.

please look at the PM
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: