Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What became of Alexander Frick?  (Read 4331 times)
Xylynx

« on: August 08, 2021, 02:07:42 AM »

As in the the title really, does anyone know what became of this guy or if his release of the FR was intentional?
prj

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 03:16:37 AM »

Where do you get the assumption that his person had anything to do with releasing any FR?
He is one of the authors of the document, works or worked for Bosch, that's it. The fact that this name is in the document has nothing to do with who leaked the document.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Geomeo

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 08:07:17 AM »

He’s probably some multimillionaire by now getting some German booty to map out his injector.  Hilda is probably adjusting his krkte so he don’t overboost his ldrxn...Or his phone is on the frick. 
Blazius

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 02:14:16 PM »

He’s probably some multimillionaire by now getting some German booty to map out his injector.  Hilda is probably adjusting his krkte so he don’t overboost his ldrxn...Or his phone is on the frick. 

Sounds good, what about Martin Enz ( author of ME7.3 document)  Grin
Geomeo

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 08:45:42 PM »

Sounds good, what about Martin Enz ( author of ME7.3 document)  Grin
Haha yeah sorry I couldn’t resist.  It was Sunday morning and I was bored.  Seems a rather odd question the op was asking.
Xylynx

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2021, 06:41:54 AM »

Hahah Apologies I misread, I know a lot of confidential documents are individually marked with their owner to prevent leaks like that, and I assumed Alexander was that, but yes it turns out he is the editor as prj says.

Was just curious how that document got into the public domain
ZpiXDK

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2021, 07:48:03 AM »

Hahah Apologies I misread, I know a lot of confidential documents are individually marked with their owner to prevent leaks like that, and I assumed Alexander was that, but yes it turns out he is the editor as prj says.

Was just curious how that document got into the public domain

Money money money

You want some tuning with that pop and bang?
-Nahh it’s not good for the engine
Sandstorm3k

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2021, 05:48:44 AM »

Lmao  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: