Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Me7 immobiliser turn off please  (Read 2662 times)
Rick81

« on: August 13, 2021, 10:54:29 PM »

First of all i would like to thank the people on here who has helped me with my ecu problem

Not sure where this post would go because i have a dtc i would like turn off

Any how i had loads of problems with my engine and it turned out one of the owners had a generic tune installed which didnt help matters as the timing was up the wall. I never knew any of this at the time i had not long bought the car and encountered problems

The ecu has now been put straight . Is there any gentlemen out there who would be kind enough to turn my immobilser off please and i have a dtc which is P0444 which is the evap circuit.  I have also had the secondary air system turned off and something else now i carnt remember now.

I would be very grateful

my rom is attached

kind regards

KI
elektronik13

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 02:03:13 PM »

First of all i would like to thank the people on here who has helped me with my ecu problem

Not sure where this post would go because i have a dtc i would like turn off

Any how i had loads of problems with my engine and it turned out one of the owners had a generic tune installed which didnt help matters as the timing was up the wall. I never knew any of this at the time i had not long bought the car and encountered problems

The ecu has now been put straight . Is there any gentlemen out there who would be kind enough to turn my immobilser off please and i have a dtc which is P0444 which is the evap circuit.  I have also had the secondary air system turned off and something else now i carnt remember now.

I would be very grateful

my rom is attached

kind regards

KI

immo off is done in eeprom
Blazius

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 04:50:40 PM »

acKhUallY its possible to immo off in flash file, but nobody will do it for free I am sure. Get a read of your eeprom if you want it immo off'd, take a look at the ME7 Eeprom programmer thread.
Rick81

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 12:51:49 AM »

Thanks fellas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: