Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2.7 stage 3 rich under load/boost  (Read 3280 times)
JunkB5

« on: September 01, 2021, 04:43:14 AM »

I have a Daz tunned stage 3 s4, the car wont learn any long term fuel trims, channel 32 reads 0 all across the board, at idle the car is pulling upwards of -25% fuel short term, I have no codes, driving the car slowly/easily it will seem fine, but as soon as load is introduced (25%throttle or more) it will tank all the way to 8.0afr

I've been battling this issue for a while now and have checked numerous times for boost leaks/vacuum leaks, ive checked fuel pressure
the car has newer o2's but I have a new set to change out this weekend, recently ive replaced, 034 spider hose kit, all couplings, 710n's, Maf, Map, coolant temp sensor, and fpr

I have a thread on audizine and a guy has recommended to log it with me7 logger so that brought me here and I plan to do that but I've never logged outside of vagcom before and not entirely sure what I should be logging, so I guess my post is kinda, "here's what I have going on, what do you guys recommend I log to start off with?"

JunkB5

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 05:32:42 AM »

here is a log I did yesterday via vagcom
Blazius

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 05:40:10 AM »

PDF.... log using me7logger, ignition overall, ignition knocks per cylinder/overall, lambdas desired,fr_w, frm_w, maf,load,boost etc.. Search the forum for basic logging values you add/remove variables depending on what you wanna diagnose.

Did you check DTC's, its usually one stopping ltft's or some other hardware fault.
JunkB5

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 05:47:59 AM »

No dtc's

I'm going to setup me7 logger and pull a log today after work, should I not post as a pdf?
 I'll attach an xlsx to this
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 05:48:29 PM »

No dtc's

I'm going to setup me7 logger and pull a log today after work, should I not post as a pdf?
 I'll attach an xlsx to this

Please read the damn rules. Dont post excel files.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5295.0title=

I have no idea why people insist on ignoring the stickies *multiple times*

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
JunkB5

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 08:01:06 AM »

Please read the damn rules. Dont post excel files.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5295.0title=

I have no idea why people insist on ignoring the stickies *multiple times*

Sir yes sir!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: