Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: P1555 - 35-00 - Maximum Limit Exceeded  (Read 3940 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2022, 01:13:55 PM »

Horrible log.

Even part throttle you didn't notice the horrifying overboost and the *constant 100% WGDC*Huh

I don't get exactly what your thinking is here.

I think you need to go back to basics, read a few books, start with bone stock, and dont' do anything but study stock logs for a few weeks.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 01:15:47 PM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
_nameless

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2022, 05:29:08 PM »

His opinion means nothing until you do...

How about now?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Blazius

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2022, 06:23:27 PM »

Echoing the above. Looks like crap.

95 WGDC , overboost etc. What are you trying to achieve?

Switch to feed forward or something - idk....
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2022, 07:19:52 PM »

How about now?

Yea its pretty clear he doesn't really understand what any of those maps do.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
prj

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2022, 06:22:12 AM »

I don't think he understands anything about anything.
Not even about the fact that if he jams the wastegate shut the engine will probably throw a rod and the turbo will explode.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
vladvlad

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2022, 07:59:47 AM »

Many smart guys......i realy know what i made.
I tried to get the maximum from my turbo. The spool is not so fast and the wastagate line is not a normal one and i must make an "homemade" one, bit many of peoplese witch only put some words can not do this. Yes i the wgdc is 95 before 4000 because i can not make my wg stonger begore and it is too week after, and i can not make it stronger physical.
I had a good new gtx2871r and never my engine will explode. It is made by myself in very good conditions and with very good pieces in it.
No retards . good afr.....injector when i touch 2.3 bar(without 1 bar atmo , so 3.5 bar with atmo) are at 80% , but......"i don't know what i do".
I found my mistake and for other noobs witch maybe waiting the same answer like me about this error with charge pressure limit exeed , it is : YES.....is is from IOP and IRL if you don;t disable torque interventions. And about this, i can not do it , because my dsg had its torque intervention too! AAAAA, forgot to said, my stange 1 dsg file made by me is awsome. I had many modifications and for this i opened this topic, because i don;t think can be from a little bad compensation between iop (especialy axis) and my irl.
Waiting your comments for my new nice log! I have a little to adjust it.  FOGOT, LAMBDA control is a beauty!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 08:12:06 AM by vladvlad » Logged
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2022, 12:13:13 PM »

You can hide a shit under the carpet, but will you call it a "fix" ? I believe no
So raising plsol also wont do anything with overshoot except for hiding it at WOT
Thats nor a rocket science to made a line to wg, start with fixing hw issues before any sw tweaking

idk about tq interventions.. just dont get it
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 12:17:50 PM by fukenbroken » Logged
vladvlad

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2022, 06:20:46 AM »

I don't have something to hide, i want  that boost , witch you call overboost , but boost desire is too low....i don;t have nothing to adjust to my wastagate only if i can obtain more boost from lower to higher rpm. For resolve boost desire , to increase it to be exactly like actual boost in part throttle i will request little more torque an will adjust a little kfurl.
For the moment it is enought 2.3-2.4 bars, before i will mount an external fuel pump with surge tank.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2022, 11:28:47 AM »

I don't have a problem raising req boost to match actual if actual is already more or less where you want it.

ECUx Plot

vladvlad

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2022, 11:32:48 AM »

I don't have a problem raising req boost to match actual if actual is already more or less where you want it.
NICE, we have a common point.
I will try to find and wastegate with stronger spring , because garrette spring had 1 bar for not force n75 to 95% everytime.
I will come back with new logs when resolve the problems.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: