Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for a Keil project for C167  (Read 2545 times)
Klavaro

« on: October 15, 2021, 01:00:18 PM »

Hello guys, could someone be that generous to upload one of their project for assembling code for Me7?

Usually I'm not that bad figuring out how can I use a software that I have never used, but not this time.
I tried setting up some of the example projects, but they don't seem to be producing the hex output.
(which should be if -I'm not mistaken- the raw binary that needs to be copied into the BIN)

I'd like to see how couple lines of code compiles, nothing major. Thanks in advance!
terminator

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 01:45:41 PM »

You can use Reads166
https://www.rigelcorp.com/reads166.htm
Blazius

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 01:56:55 PM »

You can just use Keil's compiler, I dont think its that hard, you need to set the proc though or something related to that I cant remember exactly, or it wont compile, search the forum you'll find it.
Klavaro

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 05:48:14 PM »

After spending a couple of hours installing Windows NT on VMware, the program works, generates an asm and a hex, which if is disassembled by IDA then it's pretty much the same. (as expected)
Thank you sir for showing me an alternative way. Smiley

You can just use Keil's compiler, I dont think its that hard, you need to set the proc though or something related to that I cant remember exactly, or it wont compile, search the forum you'll find it.

I searched shit, tried shit without luck, nevertheless if someone's just zip's a random ass project and uploades it I'll check that out, but for now I can experience an operating system, that had it's last service pack released before I was even born, lol.
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 12:30:56 AM »

here you go
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: