Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MED17.5.2 inverse pwm HPFP (fitting hitachi instead bosch)  (Read 293 times)
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« on: March 21, 2024, 11:35:14 PM »

There are 2 different types of HPFP  - bosch HDP5 and hitachi MSV III so the SY_MSVKOMP = 2 and 4
Differences described @MFDD section and the most noticeable - hitachi uses inverted pwm signal
While its much more compiler-time differences, i want to try just with pwm inverse and some cal modifications but im stuck with the pwm tracing

MFDD_freqPWM_C is the frequency and tamsv is the duty and so on but i cant get the way theyre flip-flop the pwm output

And btw ive lost my hdd with 800 gb damos pack, could someone share sources of MED17 from this pack?
quattro85

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 05:14:46 AM »

Tell me exactly what you need and I can see if I have it.

I'm in the same boat - trying to get more fuel on 1.8TFSI Med17.5 ECU with Bosch type HPFP.

We was thinking in making external box, just to invert the signal, because of looking at the FR (page 1890-1891) it seems this is only needed thing.
However guy that we approach for this task tell us he already did such thing years ago and it doesn't work.

So now I rewire engine loom so I can use MED17.1 2.0TFSI ECU with Hitachi HPFP.

If you need full reads from both ECUs I can send them later (on other PC).
I have defined ols projects for 2.0 cars (Hitachi HPFP), and somehow copied most definitions in 1.8 project (Bosch HPFP).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: