Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Read SKC from A6 Cluster (4B0 920 901)  (Read 2817 times)
Brommelomm

« on: November 08, 2021, 11:37:05 AM »

Trying to read the SKCPart  from an A6 '02 Cluster ( partNo: 4B0 920 901) ,    Component: KOMBI+WEGFAHRS. M73 D04 in order to pair a new ECU with old cluster.
Someone earlier did replace the ECU with a used ECU, but without pairing the two components.

Now I don't have the original PIN / SKC from the car / cluster, and need it to pair the units.

What is the best way to get a good readout of the cluster (have tried VAG _K+ CAN 2.5, but getting no good reading with any of the options) ?

And where will the SKC be located in the bin readout?
Only readout that I've been able to get is with settings for Magneti Marelli Shadow 1, but do not think this is a full readout.. (see attatchment)

BlackT

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 01:20:48 PM »

VDO read?
Eeprom programer 1.19 can also read/write these cluster
macxxx

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 01:20:58 PM »

you won't read a MM Jeager cluster with bag eprom programmer , maybe Vagtacho will do it ( but it's a a piece of crap )

what do you want to do? why do you want to pair it? the best way is to throw the MM/Jeager cluster to trash , it will fail sooner or later , buy a VDO will Full FIS and then adapt it
Brommelomm

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2021, 02:14:31 PM »

you won't read a MM Jeager cluster with bag eprom programmer , maybe Vagtacho will do it ( but it's a a piece of crap )

what do you want to do? why do you want to pair it? the best way is to throw the MM/Jeager cluster to trash , it will fail sooner or later , buy a VDO will Full FIS and then adapt it
Have another cluster so can try to adapt it, but still need to get hold the pin / SKC for the cluster.
My problem is that someone earlier have flashed the ECU with new SW, but have not adapted the cluster to the ECU so the car won't start (immo issue, flashing even though the ECU should be IMMO OFF)
Another possibility is to flash a used ECU with bin for right ECU/ engine / transmission, and IMMO off, and try to make this work with the cluster.
And how can I be 100% sure that the cluster is a MM/Jaeger? I'm still not sure..

VDO read?
Eeprom programer 1.19 can also read/write these cluster
Can't find the SW for Eeprom program,er 1.19, and not sure if it is a VDO or MM/Jaeger.
macxxx

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2021, 04:14:09 PM »

Component: KOMBI+WEGFAHRS. M73 D04
it's a Jeager/MM for sure , and as I know there were no half Fis VDO cluster In a Facelift A6 C5

Read ECU pin , maybe modify VIN to match yours , put new transponders in keys , read new cluster PIN and adapt - of course you can adapt cluster manually modifying it's dump ( I can help you if you want )
Brommelomm

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2021, 07:40:21 AM »

it's a Jeager/MM for sure , and as I know there were no half Fis VDO cluster In a Facelift A6 C5

Read ECU pin , maybe modify VIN to match yours , put new transponders in keys , read new cluster PIN and adapt - of course you can adapt cluster manually modifying it's dump ( I can help you if you want )
Ok, not sure of it worth it :-/ Was trying to get the car started to check status of engine and car for further use.
Will check if I could have a cluster for use to re-program / swap, but not sure if I have keys / transponders that is connected to the ones I have in my garage...

May be it will be better to flash a used ECU with new IMMO off FW, just to get it started.
Is it possible to write IMMOid / Cluster id into 95040-file with me7_95040 program?
macxxx

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2021, 08:12:10 AM »

No diesel 2.5 is different ECU , use vag k+can commander 1.4 , It works with kkl cable , IT should immo off
Brommelomm

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2021, 12:10:56 PM »

No diesel 2.5 is different ECU , use vag k+can commander 1.4 , It works with kkl cable , IT should immo off

Have 2 identical ECU's, one original and one earlier flashed with immo off, but not able to get neither of these to function, starts but dies after 2 sec.
For the flashed ECU used, immolight goes off when turning key, but when the car not start the immo light comes on.
Not able to put any ECU in bootmode, not sure why, grounding pin 24 does not make it go into bootmode.
elektronik13

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2021, 08:58:51 PM »

Have 2 identical ECU's, one original and one earlier flashed with immo off, but not able to get neither of these to function, starts but dies after 2 sec.
For the flashed ECU used, immolight goes off when turning key, but when the car not start the immo light comes on.
Not able to put any ECU in bootmode, not sure why, grounding pin 24 does not make it go into bootmode.
my friend, you don't give any files but ask questions, it's hard to say where and what mistakes are you making that the car won't start
share eeprom of old and new ecu
i think you have vagcancommander so read dash as direct
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: