Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Cluster immo light keeps flashing  (Read 12480 times)
Twisted vr6

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2022, 03:26:42 PM »

This guy makes me lol
why don't you post what said, don't act like you didn't say anything, not so big and bad right, i was told to be polite and respectful on here but obviously you aint trying to show no respect, so to you im gonna be disrespectful, and honestly its people like you who antagonize people and when something happens its always "i dont know why they did that to me". expose yourself... btw i found out who you was before i found out about your faulty tunes, and you crossed paths with people i know personally. simply put if i wanted to do something i could and never leave where im at, remember you cant always behind a keyboard cause dont know who, im telling you now im gonna let you entertain yourself, i said way to much and just know you was coming at me with me not mentioning you. bye-bye
Twisted vr6

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2022, 04:27:58 PM »

Greetings,

My project Seat Leon has got another issue that I can't seem to solve. Bear with me (please)

When I bought it the hazard light from the immobilizer kept flashing, so i thought easy fix. I read the cluster EEPROM for the login code and tried adapting it through VCDS, but it keeps throwing an error while it literally worked on every car i've tried in the past. I swapped the ECU for a wideband unit which I immo'd off, but also didn't help.

Then I thought they might have fiddled with the cluster EEPROM itself, so I flashed a known working "stock" cluster EEPROM then tried the VCDS procedure but also no succes. Car runs fine with the stock narrowband immo on ECU, and also with the offed ECU.

What can we do to stop this stupid light from blinking as i'm out of ideas.

Thanks in advance!
hey Sandstorm3k i wanna apologize to you for taking over your thread I really didn't mean to.
_nameless

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2022, 07:11:25 PM »

why don't you post what said, don't act like you didn't say anything, not so big and bad right, i was told to be polite and respectful on here but obviously you aint trying to show no respect, so to you im gonna be disrespectful, and honestly its people like you who antagonize people and when something happens its always "i dont know why they did that to me". expose yourself... btw i found out who you was before i found out about your faulty tunes, and you crossed paths with people i know personally. simply put if i wanted to do something i could and never leave where im at, remember you cant always behind a keyboard cause dont know who, im telling you now im gonna let you entertain yourself, i said way to much and just know you was coming at me with me not mentioning you. bye-bye

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Geomeo

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2022, 08:01:59 AM »

hey Sandstorm3k i wanna apologize to you for taking over your thread I really didn't mean to.
I think you might need this......

https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/

From the minute you started posting or going by your post history it seems you've actually WANTED to start trouble.   Maybe you've been abused or ridiculed a lot in your life.  Either way you need to seek some professional mental help.  Right now you're on a site that offers a wealth of information and has a group of smart people who are trying to HELP YOU with your car.  FOR NOTHING! FREEEEE!..Instead of being thankful and polite, all you've done is insulted people or tried to for no reason.  So I'm pretty sure at this point you need some psychiatric help.  I'm hoping you actually have the brain power to recognize there is something wrong with you.  If not we are all going to pray, PRAYING A LOT! that you buy another car. Something that does not have a Bosch ecu in it.   How about a 1960's VW beetle?  Ted Bundy used to drive one of those.  And nobody asks questions about their tunes on here.  So there will be no reason for you to be on this website. EVER! Grin
Twisted vr6

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2022, 09:29:56 AM »

I think you might need this......

https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/

From the minute you started posting or going by your post history it seems you've actually WANTED to start trouble.   Maybe you've been abused or ridiculed a lot in your life.  Either way you need to seek some professional mental help.  Right now you're on a site that offers a wealth of information and has a group of smart people who are trying to HELP YOU with your car.  FOR NOTHING! FREEEEE!..Instead of being thankful and polite, all you've done is insulted people or tried to for no reason.  So I'm pretty sure at this point you need some psychiatric help.  I'm hoping you actually have the brain power to recognize there is something wrong with you.  If not we are all going to pray, PRAYING A LOT! that you buy another car. Something that does not have a Bosch ecu in it.   How about a 1960's VW beetle?  Ted Bundy used to drive one of those.  And nobody asks questions about their tunes on here.  So there will be no reason for you to be on this website. EVER! Grin
first and foremost I didn’t come on here to start any trouble, that’s fine if that’s what y’all want who likes to be called stupid or dumb for asking a question, I posted on here then the troll came in so I started that right?, dude really, I still ended up finding out what I needed and not from here, and I never once said give me what I needed and only person that actually offer something was r32dude, but it’s cool that I’m being looked at incompetent when it comes to Bosch ecu’s, and still nobody offered help, there are plenty of unanswered post on here, and why I gotta buy another car? I just don’t like MARTY, I know I came in frustrated but damn. I was just looking to fiddle with my own car, and my mental health is fine, so it’s fine for me to get harassed on any post I create or any topic I chime in on, people who do that need mental help. If I post something and someone talks shit fuck no I’m not gonna be polite and why should I… I’m sure cause of this DICK y’all not gonna help me… and I will definitely purposely be mentally unstable when it comes to this dude. Glad to know y’all care care for a person who was out here fucking up peoples cars and won’t man up to it, it’s lack of morals, and it’s crazy cause only people who get offended are people who do that type of stuff. I can apologize for me, I’ll be nice to who nice to me other than that if I feel offended or disrespected I ain’t gonna be kool
_nameless

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2022, 10:05:30 AM »

...and my mental health is fine...
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yo listen what the fuck is your damn problem, your the Dick head getting butt hurt, you trying to clown for what, you really wanna get busy we can do this shit in person, I really don’t have time for this keyboard shit, I’m dead ass, where your from, I will come to your city and meet in a boxing ring and fuck you up legally, either leave me alone or man up and back your shit up dude. I don’t have time for the pussy shit. Coming at cause I asked a question you fucking dick, you safe and sound.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Twisted vr6

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2022, 10:48:55 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yea dude you popped in my inbox talking shit, i really don’t care, you came at me, that was my repose to you… should’ve never pooped in my inbox… I don’t wanna be bothered by you but if you keep fucking with im gonna fuck with you way worse… 
Geomeo

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2022, 11:57:44 AM »

first and foremost I didn’t come on here to start any trouble, that’s fine if that’s what y’all want who likes to be called stupid or dumb for asking a question, I posted on here then the troll came in so I started that right?, dude really, I still ended up finding out what I needed and not from here, and I never once said give me what I needed and only person that actually offer something was r32dude, but it’s cool that I’m being looked at incompetent when it comes to Bosch ecu’s, and still nobody offered help, there are plenty of unanswered post on here, and why I gotta buy another car? I just don’t like MARTY, I know I came in frustrated but damn. I was just looking to fiddle with my own car, and my mental health is fine, so it’s fine for me to get harassed on any post I create or any topic I chime in on, people who do that need mental help. If I post something and someone talks shit fuck no I’m not gonna be polite and why should I… I’m sure cause of this DICK y’all not gonna help me… and I will definitely purposely be mentally unstable when it comes to this dude. Glad to know y’all care care for a person who was out here fucking up peoples cars and won’t man up to it, it’s lack of morals, and it’s crazy cause only people who get offended are people who do that type of stuff. I can apologize for me, I’ll be nice to who nice to me other than that if I feel offended or disrespected I ain’t gonna be kool
First and foremost you did come on here to start trouble. Saying you didn't is complete BS.   Your 3rd post without anyone saying anything to you basically said the human help on this forum is USELESS.  What exactly do you think calling all of US HUMANS useless is going to accomplish?  Do you think every HUMAN on here is going to be like Oh you are so wise, let us all bow to your superiority?  Yeah exactly, nobody likes your insults.  And that is  why you need to seek psychological help.  Someone that will help you make the right decisions so that you are not coming off as a douche.   You posted talking shit in all of our inbox when you said that.  If you can't recognize where you're going wrong please seek some professional help.   Somewhere in that head of yours is a 3d map that is out of tune.  And nobody on here can correct the binary file. Netmofo is not compatible.  LDRXN does not compute etc etc.....   
Twisted vr6

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2022, 01:15:57 PM »

First and foremost you did come on here to start trouble. Saying you didn't is complete BS.   Your 3rd post without anyone saying anything to you basically said the human help on this forum is USELESS.  What exactly do you think calling all of US HUMANS useless is going to accomplish?  Do you think every HUMAN on here is going to be like Oh you are so wise, let us all bow to your superiority?  Yeah exactly, nobody likes your insults.  And that is  why you need to seek psychological help.  Someone that will help you make the right decisions so that you are not coming off as a douche.   You posted talking shit in all of our inbox when you said that.  If you can't recognize where you're going wrong please seek some professional help.   Somewhere in that head of yours is a 3d map that is out of tune.  And nobody on here can correct the binary file. Netmofo is not compatible.  LDRXN does not compute etc etc.....   
wtf, all of our inbox’s I said he jumped in my inbox, that was after he was talking shit to me on a post I answered to, and I responded to him and then he jumped in my inbox and it took offense that’s on you, if you think things are targeted straight at you then you have issues, look it up…. Yea I got frustrated cause I was in a bind so excuse me, you act like you never been impatient… idgf I’m in defensive mode and I will show respect once people stop coming at me fucking side ways… FOR ALL WHO WAS INSULTED BY ME LETS MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT… let that shit out tf… Also why not talk shit on my thread, why y’all wanna talk shit to me on someone else’s post, I apologized to the OP and people still coming for me on the persons post ya must not care just as much as I do j/s… at least I can apologize…
Geomeo

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2022, 07:37:30 PM »

wtf, all of our inbox’s I said he jumped in my inbox, that was after he was talking shit to me on a post I answered to, and I responded to him and then he jumped in my inbox and it took offense that’s on you, if you think things are targeted straight at you then you have issues, look it up…. Yea I got frustrated cause I was in a bind so excuse me, you act like you never been impatient… idgf I’m in defensive mode and I will show respect once people stop coming at me fucking side ways… FOR ALL WHO WAS INSULTED BY ME LETS MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT… let that shit out tf… Also why not talk shit on my thread, why y’all wanna talk shit to me on someone else’s post, I apologized to the OP and people still coming for me on the persons post ya must not care just as much as I do j/s… at least I can apologize…
"Praying for a 1960's beetle for you". 
Twisted vr6

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2022, 09:17:30 PM »

"Praying for a 1960's beetle for you". 
ok do what ever makes you happy.... you done yet?
Roggy

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2023, 09:42:37 AM »

Damn, i was looking for a good fix por the same problem I have but I realized it became a Royal Rumble in here. lol. sorry for the bump.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: