Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Netmofo Ecu - Full Suite maybe?  (Read 3496 times)
Geomeo

« on: December 19, 2021, 08:28:12 AM »

So I’ve been coming on to this forum for a while now, and while I’m rebuilding my car I tend to look at a lot of questions and answers on most of the threads, so that it can maybe help with when I start tuning my car. Call it a little being proactive.  Well while I’m here I’m seeing a lot of genius around.  I won’t name any names as I’m sure you know who you are.  Anyway I’m thinking y’all should maybe think about building your own ecu, sensors and anything else that plays a role in the car electronics.  And possibly sell it on to some of the big car manufacturers.  There is a list of items I would personally like to see in such a project, but before I say anything I would like to know what everyone thinks, so it would be great  if everyone could chime in and either give the hell yeah I want this!  Or hell no this is the worst idea since the spice girls were formed….
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 08:31:14 AM »

Um, Speeduino...

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
d3irb

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2021, 09:07:47 AM »

And RusEFI…

but really once you can tune stock ECU well, you want this less. A lot easier to start with the hardware and software the OEMs have made for us, and a lot cheaper too. Factory Bosch and Continental ECUs sell for a tiny fraction of the components cost.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: