Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Racking my Brain about IATS ME7.1  (Read 1252 times)
AKABIGMAC

« on: January 14, 2022, 01:42:07 AM »

Okay so Now Correct me if I am wrong (I am very new to this, I have read through a lot but certainly not everything so if this was covered somewhere, I apologize) the KFTARX will lower the Load Value once a reading of 75C> is read all the way up to 120C, Reducing from 1.0 to 0.8. The IAT Temp or Tans temp is calculated using a offset of 20 from DTUMTAT. Now to make this a bit easier for my American Brain I translated that to F, That is almost 168F with an added Offset of 20(Based off of Ambient Temp Sensor Reading) would bring that to 188F, That's pretty darn hot! Now my question is, With Upgraded Cooling Properties (Bigger SMIC) this IAT would be almost unachievable. You would almost never hit the KFTARX Load Decrease right? I am just slowly going through pretty much each thing in the S4 wiki and trying my best to understand it. Starting with the Community Project Stage 1 tune honestly made everything make a heck of a lot more sense.
aef

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 02:43:04 AM »

The IAT Temp or Tans temp is calculated using a offset of 20 from DTUMTAT.

Where is this coming from?

tans is from sensor

and tatu is calculated from tans and dtumtat
page 401 in the FR
AKABIGMAC

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 03:49:57 AM »

Where is this coming from?

tans is from sensor

and tatu is calculated from tans and dtumtat
page 401 in the FR

You know what you are right. I think I need some sleep  Grin
Pages: [1]