Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7.1.1 17953 only under acceleration over 4500rpm  (Read 7030 times)
nakata

« on: January 19, 2022, 03:54:09 AM »

Hello i expirince a lot trouble with this problem.
17953 Throttle Valve Controller Malfunction
Its caused only under FT acceleration and over 4500rpm. As simpoms, if have meassurements on channel 4, have voltage droping(some times uder 11v)
At normal driving condition voltage is normal 13.5-14v.
If restart engine no problem at all, can make TBA and can reving engine at 7000rm from idle without problem(if car no accelarate). But when accelaration at driving problem occurs.
Try other TB, other ECU, new parallel harness for TB.
Try too:
remove 4 oxygen sensor
remove MAF
Remove mounting acutator, intake actuator, evap actuator, intake camshaft valve and etc. With no result.
Next is to change full engine harness and ECU with new oxygen sensors(here there with fuse originaly).
Any suggest will be helpfull, im in bit block with this problem.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 08:40:33 AM by nakata » Logged
bamofo

Hello i expirince a lot trouble with this problem.
17953 Throttle Valve Controller Malfunction
Its caused only under FT acceleration and over 4500rpm. As simpoms, if have meassurements on channel 4, have voltage droping(some times uder 11v)
At normal driving condition voltage is normal 13.5-14v.
If restart engine no problem at all, can make TBA and can reving engine at 7000rm from idle without problem(if car no accelarate). But when accelaration at driving problem occurs.
Try other TB, other ECU, new parallel harness for TB.
Try too:
remove 4 oxygen sensor
remove MAF
Remove mounting acutator, intake actuator, evap actuator, intake camshaft valve and etc. With no result.
Next is to change full engine harness and ECU with new oxygen sensors(here there with fuse originaly).
Any suggest will be helpfull, im in bit block with this problem.

Hi You should re-write this question with full information about your car and your rom attached before the crew comes in and rips on you. Just a warning.
nyet
Administrator

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5295.0title=

Please read stickies before posting.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nakata

Thanks for advice. Now try ME7 logger. the problem appears on line 250.
nakata

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 12:42:03 AM »

So after more research, found it have voltage drop of 12v line of J271 over 4500rpm, which make to throttle body do go over limit. Even to bypass J271/Motronic current supply relay/ have same story.
What can cause for voltage drop, under 4500 rpm have no problem at all. Keep solid voltage +-0.1v.
Im check all wiring, try different coil and so on. Try to disconect almost everything. Still hit the rock with this problem.
nakata

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2023, 10:48:57 AM »

Forget to update it, the main problem was a lot of air. The path of air make the TB closing himself and get short on motor.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: