Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Witch Software to compare Damos based experiments ?  (Read 2624 times)
jochen_145

« on: September 01, 2019, 02:34:15 AM »

Hey,

comparing expiriments (projectes) based on different damos or A2L files isnĀ“t possible in WinOLS AFAIK. WinOlS compares address releate maps, not named maps with different adresses.

Working this Vector CANape, you can use CMD-Studio to compare differend expiriments/projects based on differend A2Ls. CMD studio searches for same-named maps / values in A2L an displays them, if there are in the two projects, you want do compare.
Very nice to compare e.g. VAG 1.8T 225PS to 190PS files, from different compilations.

But sadly Vector (of cause) does not support Bosch Damos-type Sad

So I am look for

- a tool, witch compares two differen damos based experiments (projects). Maybe ETAS INCA is able to ?
- Get a hint, if and how WinOLS is able to compare different projects not only differend files
- a converter to convert Damos to A2L typ..

What tools are you useing for this?
How do you compare different projects in WinOLS ? In former, I copy different maps, witch I recognize inbetween two projects, but this is very timesteeling and you need to know with maps are different

OS tools like RomRaider or ECUFlash are also able to compare different projekts, but of cause have no A2L or Damos import..

So any hint/idea is very wellcome

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: