Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Possibly bricked ecu?  (Read 2044 times)
LittleTreesBlacklce

« on: January 21, 2022, 07:00:21 AM »

Hey guys, I have an 01 A6 2.7 tip with immobilizer. I read that file and me7check says it’s good. In my research I found that a b5 s4 tune file 551L box will work and even better I won’t have to mess with the immobilizer. Double triple checked everything using the wiki as a guide, no bad checksums. Flashed it successfully, 19/19 and I clicked ok and it disconnected(not sure if that’s normal). Turned key off a while, turned back on them off then started. Ran for one second then died. Pretty much just barely catches now.

All other modules in car can be read, but my ecu is going on and off it seems. It connects for a second or so on nef and vagcom then disconnects from ecu. I have codes for the trans and abs not being ecu signal and also a ton of central locking codes and an airbag code. Also if I leave key on it makes a whirring noise and clicks from what sounds like inside the main relay area where the fuel pump and whatnot is.

I am absolutely a noob so please help, am I fighting the immobilizer in the cluster? The clicking im hearing which sounds like a relay, is that related to immobilizer as well or a sign of something worse?
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 07:32:16 AM »

Hey guys, I have an 01 A6 2.7 tip with immobilizer. I read that file and me7check says it’s good. In my research I found that a b5 s4 tune file 551L box will work and even better I won’t have to mess with the immobilizer. Double triple checked everything using the wiki as a guide, no bad checksums. Flashed it successfully, 19/19 and I clicked ok and it disconnected(not sure if that’s normal). Turned key off a while, turned back on them off then started. Ran for one second then died. Pretty much just barely catches now.

All other modules in car can be read, but my ecu is going on and off it seems. It connects for a second or so on nef and vagcom then disconnects from ecu. I have codes for the trans and abs not being ecu signal and also a ton of central locking codes and an airbag code. Also if I leave key on it makes a whirring noise and clicks from what sounds like inside the main relay area where the fuel pump and whatnot is.

I am absolutely a noob so please help, am I fighting the immobilizer in the cluster? The clicking im hearing which sounds like a relay, is that related to immobilizer as well or a sign of something worse?
Sounds like you wrote with kess Close is that right? Othervise write again in Bootmode it should work if your checksums right Smiley had that kind of issue with Ori Kess on a A7 me7.1 ecu was going on /off and you also should hear your relay in front klicking

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
LittleTreesBlacklce

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 08:14:54 AM »

That sounds
Sounds like you wrote with kess Close is that right? Othervise write again in Bootmode it should work if your checksums right Smiley had that kind of issue with Ori Kess on a A7 me7.1 ecu was going on /off and you also should hear your relay in front klicking

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Damn I’ll be pissed if it’s something that simple haha. Issue is I can’t stay connected it will only connect momentarily and then it disconnects, with boot mode and with K so it disconnects before I can even flash a new tune or read the file
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 08:19:53 AM »

It wont in boot
LittleTreesBlacklce

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 08:31:41 AM »

It wont in boot

No it doesn’t do anything with nefmoto boot at least. Also it seems to only catch the ecu for a second if i use fast init
prj

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 08:46:39 AM »

Zero info on what was in the car before, zero full part numbers.
Learn to give proper information.

Most likely ME7.1.1 flashed with ME7.1 file, only way out now is boot.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
LittleTreesBlacklce

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2022, 09:27:16 AM »

Zero info on what was in the car before, zero full part numbers.
Learn to give proper information.

Most likely ME7.1.1 flashed with ME7.1 file, only way out now is boot.

4BO 907 551 T Stock ecu flashed with 8D0907551L. I am in the noob section correct and this is my first time posting so apologies for not being a seasoned vet as I am posting out of nervousness for my car
prj

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2022, 10:01:20 AM »

Both ME7.1, still only way out is boot.
If you are nervous for your car, you should not have fucked with it. Or at least had a plan B for "if the flash goes wrong".

Instead you just cross flashed with zero backup plan. Can't say I feel sorry for you.
Get a bootmode tool, and you will be able to fix the ECU.

The nefmoto flasher does not support bootmode, it is not fully implemented, it says that on s4wiki literally on the starting out page.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
bamofo

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2022, 12:18:05 PM »

Galletto1260 is cheap on ebay/amazon. Would be a quick way out for sure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: