Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1.8T BAM ME7.5 Anti-Lag & Overun  (Read 2191 times)
AstonWaddo

« on: January 25, 2022, 10:13:10 AM »

hi ive recently bought a Leon Cupra R which has already been mapped stage 2 etc etc , was wondering if someone could put Anti-Lag and nice flaming overun on decel on the tune for me ? Grin
Norwegian1.8T

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 01:44:36 AM »

hi ive recently bought a Leon Cupra R which has already been mapped stage 2 etc etc , was wondering if someone could put Anti-Lag and nice flaming overun on decel on the tune for me ? Grin

Sure, try the file i attatched
AstonWaddo

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 01:30:47 PM »

Sure, try the file i attatched

i dont see any files attatched mate, ive attatched mine below , this is the file i would like it doing on  Grin
Risky

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 07:03:03 AM »

this isnt the place for handouts. however, you're more than welcome to learn how to do it yourself. i wouldn't mind giving you a hand and some pointers  Grin
Norwegian1.8T

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2022, 03:05:14 AM »

i dont see any files attatched mate, ive attatched mine below , this is the file i would like it doing on  Grin

Im messing with you, this forum isnt exactly known for "here you go" behavior. You'll need to do it yourself, we can help point you in the right direction though.
If you have some experience with tuning these ECU's adding your request isnt that much work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: