Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CAN IDs Haldex again ?  (Read 13472 times)
GüntherTurboTechnik

« on: March 01, 2022, 05:05:23 AM »

Heyho! I'm searching for the Haldex CAN IDs of the Volkswagen MK4 and everything of this row. I want to control it via CAN. I have enough CAN experience but i now need to know, which Adress, which DLC which content Binary Decimal the Haldex need. So i need the Haldex Protocol.

Anybody said something of " Page ~1666 but i don't know that this means. I looked through the whole "Communication Protocols" Forum but didn't find anything.

Greetings!
dal

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 11:04:46 AM »

Must be the FR
http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=400.0title=

Audi A3 8L
1984cc stroker - E100 - ME7 wideband converted - 400whp target
Instagram: @a3stroker
GüntherTurboTechnik

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 11:25:29 AM »

Ohh Thank you very much!

I can get Information of this.

But my really Question is, which CAN Messages do I need to send to the Haldex Gen1 to control the lockrate ?

Like canChecked. They just send CAN Messages to the Haldex without any ECU to Control it.
aef

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 01:00:55 AM »

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=17781.0

maybe this is helpful
jochen_145

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2022, 05:54:20 AM »

But my really Question is, which CAN Messages do I need to send to the Haldex Gen1 to control the lockrate ?

GEN1 Haldex is "self-controlled", it calculates the lockrate on individual wheelspeed (slip), engine torque, vehicle speed as well as actual padel.
It is only influenced by ABS in case of breaking to open Haldex or by steering wheel angle when driving curves

So, no lockrate via ECU or ESC on this early Haldex

Like canChecked. They just send CAN Messages to the Haldex without any ECU to Control it.

Of cause, CAN is multi-master and with a intelligend gateway, it is very easy to make Haldex "think" there is wheelspin. So it will close clutch to get rid of it  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: