Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: High Quality Diagnostic / Flash / Bench Cables (FT232 Chip, Black Color) Italian  (Read 20687 times)
royce5950

High Quality Diagnostic / Flash Cables (Imported From )

Just like it says above, these were purchased from a supplier in italy and they are very high quality. I have owned MANY (like atleast 7 of these types of cables) and none have ever come close to the quality of these cables. Below you will find key characteristics of these cables as well as shipping info and prices etc..

#  All Black Color
#  Features FTDI Chip (FT232R)
#  This interface works perfectly with programs like 'NefMoto, VCDS-Lite, ME7 Eeprom Programmer (me7_95040), VAG K+CAN.. etc'
#  This isn't a KKL cable.. Those KKL 409.1 cables or whatever only work with like certain diagnostic stuff but they dont allow programming..
#  THIS is the cable you need in order to actually make changes to the ECU/Eeprom and interface back and forth properly (e.g flashing tuned files)
#  This cable also works great with certain versions of Galetto
#  USB on one end, OBD on the other end
#  Rugged, Sturdy, Tested to be the best FT232R / FTDI flash/bench cable I have ever owned.. Thats why I bought 40 of them
#  Questions? ask Smiley

Cost of each cable: $35

Shipping:

Most orders will ship via USPS Priority Mail and expected delivery within 2 - 3 business days for domestic orders.

United States = FREE

North America (Canada, Mexico..) = $34*

Only serving USA and N. America currently due to high shipping rates

I am committed to next day dispatch on all orders!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER:

UNITED STATES: https://buy.stripe.com/14kcMNcpc0JO3rW8wy

CANADA / MEXICO: https://buy.stripe.com/bIYaEF3SGgIMgeI148

ORDERING MORE THAN 2 CABLES? CONTACT ME TO NEGOTIATE GREAT QUANTITY PRICING!

All orders are dispatched from Oregon USA

You can also pay with Google Pay and Apple Pay!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 05:42:36 PM by royce5950 » Logged

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
royce5950

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
royce5950

saved
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 05:39:37 PM by royce5950 » Logged

royce5950

Drivers:

# CDM v2.12.36.4 WHQL Certified (FTDI Driver) (This is for Windows 10 / 11 64-bit)
# CDM v2.12.28 WHQL Certified (FTDI Driver) (This is for older versions of Windows like Vista, 7, 8, 8.1.. etc)
# CDM v2.08.24 WHQL Certified (FTDI Driver) (Use this driver if you are using XP)

This allows proper functionality of your cable for multiple applications.
This installer should apply both VCP and D2XX drivers (that is good)

For assistance on proper configuration of the driver after installation refer to the guide in the following post.

royce5950

This guide includes a section on driver installation and configuration

royce5950

Thank you to everyone who has placed orders for cables! Packages are being dispatched almost daily! Remember everyone to leave a valid email address when ordering so you get tracking details right away as soon as possible!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 05:50:51 AM by royce5950 » Logged

royce5950

Drivers for all windows based systems from XP - Windows 11 are in the attachments area of the fourth reply inside this thread!

All who have placed orders, check email for tracking!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 05:51:32 AM by royce5950 » Logged

royce5950

Still got around 25 of these in stock. place orders via links in original post

royce5950

Cables still available and as always tuned files via the site.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 03:37:45 AM by royce5950 » Logged

royce5950

Also I re-upped, more cables available.

Matthewest91

High Quality Diagnostic / Flash Cables (Imported From )

Just like it says above, these were purchased from a supplier in italy and they are very high quality. I have owned MANY (like atleast 7 of these types of cables) and none have ever come close to the quality of these cables. Below you will find key characteristics of these cables as well as shipping info and prices etc..

#  All Black Color
#  Features FTDI Chip (FT232R)
#  This interface works perfectly with programs like 'NefMoto, VCDS-Lite, ME7 Eeprom Programmer (me7_95040), VAG K+CAN.. etc'
#  This isn't a KKL cable.. Those KKL 409.1 cables or whatever only work with like certain diagnostic stuff but they dont allow programming..
#  THIS is the cable you need in order to actually make changes to the ECU/Eeprom and interface back and forth properly (e.g flashing tuned files)
#  This cable also works great with certain versions of Galetto
#  USB on one end, OBD on the other end
#  Rugged, Sturdy, Tested to be the best FT232R / FTDI flash/bench cable I have ever owned.. Thats why I bought 40 of them
#  Questions? ask Smiley

Cost of each cable: $35

Shipping:

Most orders will ship via USPS Priority Mail and expected delivery within 2 - 3 business days for domestic orders.

United States = FREE

North America (Canada, Mexico..) = $34*

Only serving USA and N. America currently due to high shipping rates

I am committed to next day dispatch on all orders!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER:

UNITED STATES: https://buy.stripe.com/14kcMNcpc0JO3rW8wy

CANADA / MEXICO: https://buy.stripe.com/bIYaEF3SGgIMgeI148

ORDERING MORE THAN 2 CABLES? CONTACT ME TO NEGOTIATE GREAT QUANTITY PRICING!

All orders are dispatched from Oregon USA

You can also pay with Google Pay and Apple Pay!

Hi. I placed an order 5 days ago. I also sent an email with no reply.
Are you not selling these anymore… if so how do I get a refund.
royce5950

I sent out all recent orders, your cable said it was to arrive by the 22nd, did you receive? I have about 5 or 6 left and then I will order a new batch so please feel free to continue ordering everyone. Matthew when you receive please confirm. Drivers are shared here on this topic.

Matthewest91

I sent out all recent orders, your cable said it was to arrive by the 22nd, did you receive? I have about 5 or 6 left and then I will order a new batch so please feel free to continue ordering everyone. Matthew when you receive please confirm. Drivers are shared here on this topic.

Yessir cable arrived !
royce5950

Still have cables available!  Smiley

cameronsux123

Still have cables available!  Smiley

Looks like the thread died here, are they still available?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: