Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to edit Galetto map to change chassis number ?  (Read 3346 times)
ph0en1x

« on: April 10, 2022, 08:29:32 AM »

Hello,

I'm new here, I try to find how to edit the chassis number inside a "galleto map" file. Here's why :

I had a Smart Roadster 82cv few month ago and this one got destroy because of someone crash into me... Anyway, I bought an other one now, same model and same engine.
On the first one, I bought before a Galetto cable and a "105cv" map for it. That was working well.
The guy who sold this map only ask me the chassis number and make the file for me for an expensive price.
He didn't see the car, so I think only the chassis number need to be changed for the new car.

Do you know a tool for it please ?

Best regards,

ph0en1x
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 04:24:11 PM »

Hello,

I'm new here, I try to find how to edit the chassis number inside a "galleto map" file. Here's why :

I had a Smart Roadster 82cv few month ago and this one got destroy because of someone crash into me... Anyway, I bought an other one now, same model and same engine.
On the first one, I bought before a Galetto cable and a "105cv" map for it. That was working well.
The guy who sold this map only ask me the chassis number and make the file for me for an expensive price.
He didn't see the car, so I think only the chassis number need to be changed for the new car.

Do you know a tool for it please ?

Best regards,

ph0en1x

So youre asking for help to ripoff a tune? Nice...

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: