Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: noob here...  (Read 3719 times)
R32Dude

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2022, 09:16:33 PM »

"ok i see this forum is pretty useless when it comes to human help"

-> New name .... Will Smith
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 09:27:17 PM by R32Dude » Logged
Twisted vr6

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2022, 09:22:55 AM »

"ok i see this forum is pretty useless when it comes to human help"

-> New name .... Will Smith
yea i said it cause the search function sucks, so i asked a question..... flame the fu*k on.... also if i could find it i wouldn't need to ask and what i did find lacks some detail.
Blazius

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2022, 10:48:18 AM »

Dude you made the thread. 3/4 hours later you already bumped it.
What do you expect people browse nefmoto 24/7? There are some that do but they might not want to help/ unable to help in that moment whatever.
in 12 hours you bumped it twice and talked shit, you lost your chance there.

ESKONF is pretty damn basic multiple threads on it + definitions with em, you arent a super basic noob, you can do it if you wanted to put the effort in.
Twisted vr6

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2022, 11:28:52 AM »

Dude you made the thread. 3/4 hours later you already bumped it.
What do you expect people browse nefmoto 24/7? There are some that do but they might not want to help/ unable to help in that moment whatever.
in 12 hours you bumped it twice and talked shit, you lost your chance there.

ESKONF is pretty damn basic multiple threads on it + definitions with em, you arent a super basic noob, you can do it if you wanted to put the effort in.
what i found was the address for it and the size didn't stand out to me, so i asked and wasn't looking to be bumping it and every def file i found didn't not have ESKONF in one spot but more spread out. and yea it seems like people answer faster to talk shit cause ive gotten more replies talking shit than i did getting some form of help, wtf everybody on here on the same eat, sleep, shit schedule...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: