Pages: [1]
Author Topic: J271 relay  (Read 1720 times)
Twisted vr6

« on: May 10, 2022, 10:56:34 AM »

If anyone is willing to drop a hint on how to delete j271- p1517 as I bypassed the relay entirely
Twisted vr6

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 11:38:20 AM »

Damn nothing but smites… y’all really must hate me sad face…  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Wink
prj

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 11:49:49 AM »

I mean when you come on the forum and the first thing you do is say that everyone is useless and act like a self entitled cunt, then what do you expect?

It's a rhetorical question.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Twisted vr6

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 12:03:41 PM »

I mean when you come on the forum and the first thing you do is say that everyone is useless and act like a self entitled cunt, then what do you expect?

It's a rhetorical question.
well it wasn’t  the first thing I said for one, 2 if was count every soul on this forum I would have said EVERYBODY but I did say human, I was an adult and started apologizing but what ever… seems as there are “ ADULTS AND CHILDREN ON HERE” so pick… people are acting like they never needed any kind of assistance, I’m sure many of people  here didn’t learn much on there own. It is all fine and dandy…
adam-

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 12:18:54 PM »

Why bypass the relay? 
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 12:57:14 PM »

Just find how to disable DTCs and mask it
Twisted vr6

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2022, 01:05:19 PM »

Why bypass the relay? 
I swapped out my 12v for 24v cause the timing guide broke and clogged the pump and motor went, and after I swapped everything I had to also swap the o2 harness cause my 12v harness didn’t have that relay but the still didn’t start, so I pulled out the Bentley found the relay path and found a site that had instructions on how to create the relay for a swap, and I took the information and just deleted the relay all together, car runs fine but ecu knows the relay is not there cause it won’t register voltage at pin 121 which is the pin that tells the ecu the relay is functioning and keeps setting DTC… also made it into a kill switch 
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 01:39:08 PM by Twisted vr6 » Logged
Twisted vr6

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2022, 01:10:39 PM »

Just find how to disable DTCs and mask it
i might just buy the mtx dtc remover, but I did find a program that will point out dtc from a bin file but the dtc has to be on when you pull the file, or it won’t work… if I can get it to work properly I would share it on here
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 01:13:20 PM by Twisted vr6 » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2022, 05:57:59 AM »

i might just buy the mtx dtc remover, but I did find a program that will point out dtc from a bin file but the dtc has to be on when you pull the file, or it won’t work… if I can get it to work properly I would share it on here
Cracked mtx sucks and real mtx cost 1500 euros for full activation... Also, last I checked it has no support for vag me7 files so spoiler alert it wont work at all for your application. Lets not forget the entire thread that explains how to delete a dtc that somehow got completely overlooked  https://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?action=;topic=567.0Y
You may want to reference The FR too as this can be solved with bit switches and is the proper way over hiding the dtc.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 06:13:40 AM by Marty » Logged

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Twisted vr6

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2022, 11:09:26 AM »

Cracked mtx sucks and real mtx cost 1500 euros for full activation... Also, last I checked it has no support for vag me7 files so spoiler alert it wont work at all for your application. Lets not forget the entire thread that explains how to delete a dtc that somehow got completely overlooked  https://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?action=;topic=567.0Y
You may want to reference The FR too as this can be solved with bit switches and is the proper way over hiding the dtc.
there’s a new mtx and it’s 305.00 euros = 302.73 us for standard version, and 645.00 for some powertools.. the search function kinda sucks on here… ckecu.com also offers a free tool but you pay for each dtc and immo… I haven’t found a cracked mtx program yet. I got a hex translator today I’m about to play with to find some dtc’s, google offers one to and I will try that first see how well it works, thx for the link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: