Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 Audi A4 2.0T - What ECU is this and what interface is required?  (Read 1490 times)
royce5950

I was curious if MPPS v16 or v18 will be able to read and write this ECU? Also, what exact type of ECU is this on the 2016 A4 2.0T? still MED9.1? I greatly appreciate it.

Also, Having a hard time finding info on 2009 Audi TTRS? I just purchased one and it is a 2.5T.. Someone on here said that its a different type of MED9?? and something about MPC files? but nobody responded to his thread. Thank you all for your time.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
Twisted vr6

I was curious if MPPS v16 or v18 will be able to read and write this ECU? Also, what exact type of ECU is this on the 2016 A4 2.0T? still MED9.1? I greatly appreciate it.

Also, Having a hard time finding info on 2009 Audi TTRS? I just purchased one and it is a 2.5T.. Someone on here said that its a different type of MED9?? and something about MPC files? but nobody responded to his thread. Thank you all for your time.
did you hook to vcds?
royce5950

vcds (or atleast my particular clone ) doesnt say what ecu type. Most dont, but without knowing ecu type i dont know what to select in mpps to even see if it can perform a read or not.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
aef

vcds (or atleast my particular clone ) doesnt say what ecu type. Most dont, but without knowing ecu type i dont know what to select in mpps to even see if it can perform a read or not.

just have a look on the ecu sticker or use vcds and paste the number in ebay to see what kind of ecu its in there  Roll Eyes
michelhadid

Its either MED17.1.10 or Simos 18. Most likely Simos 18. And yes, TTRS 2009 Is MED9
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: