Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ARE 2.7 with K04 have strange problem with boost and airflow  (Read 3240 times)
BlackT

I will try to explain short as possible, I have put on my stock engine K04 turbo, and aftermarket DV, also first 20 cm of turbo intel is custom(beacuse oem k03 is small)
So I set power to something normal and calibrated PID

And it was okay for about 10-15 days, after that boost go like there is no N75 at all (I set wgdc like this only for test)

then one day boost stay at 1 bar(like DV spring is set at 1 bar, but is not it is under 0.5 bar)

for compare

and yestrday my boost goes down and my massairflow goes up, this thing I can't explain and want to focus on this (like TB is closing but is wide open)

my turbos are not OEM Borgwagner, and I didn't test WG set
I can't make pressure test beacuse of that custom inlet before turbos, it is not made for pressure
I don't have too much time to change random things on engine, it is not bothering me too much but I wanted to open topic if someone have some idea and similar problem to point me for fast solution.
This week I will try to put new N75 (that could solve problem boost vs WGDC) and find OEM DV

1. log everything okay
2. log wgdc fixed but turbos behavier like wgdc is at 95%
3. log boost stay at 1 bar
4. log in second gear boost goes down flow goes up

« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 01:43:54 AM by BlackT » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 12:06:08 AM »

N75 is the most likely culprit. It can do weird things with heat cycling.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: