Pages: [1]
Author Topic: XDF doesn't match up (KFMLDMX, LAMFA, KFLDIMX) for 4Z7907551R (Allroad)  (Read 2160 times)
allroad_fan

I couldn't find a 551R file with these tables matching to normal values

I have been informed that on an allroad, you can basically flash both 551R and 551L (I think?) files. I originally pulled out the 551S file from the car and like some of you know, 551S file cannot be flashed back to the car. I previously flashed a stock 551R file on the car and it has been running great, so I have been modifying the 551R file with the Nefmoto community stage 2 values. I have tried all the 551R and 551L XDFs I could find on here. I chose the one that had the most maps matched up. Other than these, everything else, mostly, matched up.

For KFMLDMX, both x and y axis are matched to the normal values but the table contents are all over the place (pic included)

For LAMFA, the axis are all messed up, and I can't even find the "Axis for driver requested relative torque"

Also, my KFLDIMX original values were just 0, 20, 40... 80, 90 all the way down and for the new values (which our quite different from the original values). I interpolated the values as close as I could get it anyways so it looks like this.

I attached the photos of the https://myaudis4.com/stage-2/ first and attached my tables.

From myaudis4:

My tables:

I'm sorry if this qualifies as noob questions, please move the thread if necessary.

allroad_fan

The first value on my LAMFA was an accident. It's not supposed to be 0.0078. Ignore that one.
allroad_fan

Here is the XDF file I have been working with
allroad_fan

Sorry the xdf file is too big to upload. But I tried all the XDFs and winols files I could find. All of them have the same issue.
allroad_fan

Turns out I'm either lazy or just plain stupid. I checked the threads again and found a fix for LAMFA. I had to change the axis and address.

LAMFA: 1ED52 - X_AXIS: 1ED46 - Y_AXIS: 1ED36  should work.

Still looking for a fix for KFMLDMX and more info in KFLDIMX, anything would help.
allroad_fan

KFMLDMX is also fixed thanks to another post I completely missed. I will upload the fixed XDF file as soon as I'm done.
allroad_fan

Tune is flashed and the car is running great!

Unrelated problem, ever since I put the engine back in, my speedometer isn't working. Also, the car doesn't go above 5k rpm (feels like a soft rev limiter). I checked the crank position sensor, and the sensor on the other side of the transmission and they seem to be connected. Which sensor is for the speedo?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 06:17:31 AM by allroad_fan » Logged
allroad_fan

Here is the Bin file I have been working with
casey26y

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2023, 06:01:36 PM »

Hello, been reading around for a while and am having a fun time finding cwndmax and a few others, did you ever get around to fixing the xdf?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: