Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 06A906032TL 0040 bin. has a no read file encrypted message on it  (Read 2022 times)
jbenn99

hi, im quite new to this but wondering if anyone could help me? my friend has been and bought a 9n3 gti which is mapped and has pops and bangs on which im trying to change the timing maps to get rid of them. i have heard if you just put FF in the hex to delete the no read that usually works but i dont know if this is the same as when i have opened the map with any of the kp files which i have on winols the maps are all completely wrong. i have also tried with an xdf on tunerpro but that is the same, can anyone point me in the right direction? i have attached the bin file just incase anyone wants to have a look. thank you
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 08:05:41 PM »

Return it to stock.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 09:52:47 PM »

hi, im quite new to this but wondering if anyone could help me? my friend has been and bought a 9n3 gti which is mapped and has pops and bangs on which im trying to change the timing maps to get rid of them. i have heard if you just put FF in the hex to delete the no read that usually works but i dont know if this is the same as when i have opened the map with any of the kp files which i have on winols the maps are all completely wrong. i have also tried with an xdf on tunerpro but that is the same, can anyone point me in the right direction? i have attached the bin file just incase anyone wants to have a look. thank you
Stock file and work on that… no hints for Payd Files becuse of the Tuner wants to hide his work mabye you should learn the basics to for map search and comparing Smiley
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2022, 11:22:37 PM »

Check it with me7check
Some tuners change ecu code but sw hw are stock
Google them
jbenn99

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2022, 03:48:12 AM »

Thank you everyone for your advice, I thought I would have to start again from scratch tbh so that’s good, could anyone point me in the right direction of where to get a standard 032TL file? I have done a few bits of comparing maps and stuff like that but when It just didn’t work with that file and I didn’t want to waste too much of my time with it as it was encrypted, thanks again
adam-

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 04:16:52 AM »

There's one in this forum, mostly defined by me.
jbenn99

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 04:19:29 AM »

There's one in this forum, mostly defined by me.
Is that the one which has 2 kp files attached? I thought that had the deletes done with eskonf and cws? Or was I reading that wrong
stuydub

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2022, 02:41:22 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: