Pages: [1]
Author Topic: URCMZUL  (Read 3527 times)
masterj

« on: June 07, 2012, 08:29:22 AM »

howdy! Smiley
Well, in my map pack there's sections that start with URC*** and those aren't in any FR files. What I understand is that they're somekind of checks for something... For example URCMZUL contains map related to allowable pedal and torque. Maybe there's more info somewhere on these sections?

Interesting maps:
KFMPNS_UC
KFMPED_UC
KFMDZOF_UC

RS4boost

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 03:43:50 PM »

Applications which are named UF*, UM* or UR* are always a part of the ECU´s "monitoring concept" or "function monitoring".

MAPs and values which are named *_UM are values of the "function monitoring" (Funktionsueberwachung).
MAPs and values which are named *_UC are values of an early stage of a "command test" (Befehlstest), set by an applicateur to test the results of the "function monitoring" with fixed values.

Please have a look to app "URCPU - EGAS Ueberwachungskonzept - Befehlstest mit Ebene 2" at page 1773 of the german MED9.1 TFSI Funktionsrahmen,
or page 1051 of the english Alfa ME7.3 function sheet.

I think there was no potential for any kind of tuning.

masterj

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 04:47:54 PM »

Applications which are named UF*, UM* or UR* are always a part of the ECU´s "monitoring concept" or "function monitoring".

MAPs and values which are named *_UM are values of the "function monitoring" (Funktionsueberwachung).
MAPs and values which are named *_UC are values of an early stage of a "command test" (Befehlstest), set by an applicateur to test the results of the "function monitoring" with fixed values.

Please have a look to app "URCPU - EGAS Ueberwachungskonzept - Befehlstest mit Ebene 2" at page 1773 of the german MED9.1 TFSI Funktionsrahmen,
or page 1051 of the english Alfa ME7.3 function sheet.

I think there was no potential for any kind of tuning.

Thank you! So basically, all the _UC maps are used only in the factory and are never activated during normal car use?

Rick

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 03:03:42 AM »

No, they are used all the time.  They are used to monitor the monitoring!

Rick
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: